Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (Member) Expert Nurse

The President Donald Trump Thread

Politics   (11,886,975 Views 9,492 Comments)
6 Followers; 53,668 Visitors; 29,411 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 784 of The President Donald Trump Thread. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

12 minutes ago, No Stars In My Eyes said:

So, didja hear about the section of The Wall that is already eroding? In an unbelievable tweet, tRUMP said, "They just did it to make me look bad."

[...]

Are you referring to the privately funded and built section of the wall along the Rio Grande?

Quote

The builder of a privately funded border wall along the shores of the Rio Grande agreed to an engineering inspection of his controversial structure, which experts say is showing signs of erosion that threatens its stability just months after the $42 million project was finished.

Tommy Fisher, president of North Dakota-based Fisher Industries, had bragged he could build faster and smarter than the federal government, calling his wall design method a “Lamborghini,” compared with the government’s “horse and buggy.”

[...]

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/09/texas-border-wall-private-inspection/amp/

 

Edited by chare
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, No Stars In My Eyes said:

So, didja hear about the section of The Wall that is already eroding? In an unbelievable tweet, tRUMP said, "They just did it to make me look bad."

Ahahahahahaha! He can do that all on his own.

Funnier still, Kushner and one of tRUMPS buddies recommended the company that did it, and tRUMP bragged on that company to Sean Hannity, on the air. 

Still got more synapses misfiring there behind the orange face and the haystack hair, in spite of his bragging he aced the cognitive test at Camp David.

w00t! You go, Donnie!  GO FAAARRRRRRRRRR AWAY!

Now Stars. You know that Trump is always the VICTIM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2020 at 3:45 AM, Lil Nel said:

Now Stars. You know that Trump is always the VICTIM.

Pitiful, piffle, ppfff.

I play my tiny little violin for him.

It's so high-pitched it even makes the ants hold their ears and scream in agony.

(I'm not even sure what that means but when it came into my brain, the image made me laugh.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rose Garden "press conference" was a disgrace. First of all, it's offensive that a sitting president is using that venue as a defacto election rally.

Secondly, Trump put his declining mental capacity and severe personality disorder on spectacular display. The rambling, the incoherence, the obsession with Obama, and most of all, the apathy about the public health crisis that we are all facing was stunning. 

Obama "quit testing. Right in the middle, he just quit." What. The. Hell.

More lies, denial of reality, more bizarre digressions, more bragging. This man is simply not up to the job of leading during a crisis. It's just pathetic. 

And enough with the "testing causes cases" lunacy. Just stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed. The White House Press briefing was a campaign rant in costume. How about Trump's new hair color though? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now hospitals have been "ordered" to not submit data to the CDC, but to the Trump Administration. This is a blatant and shameless move to control and hide data.

I'm completely disgusted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The CDC was being too open and factual about the numbers.  Trump's propaganda team will make that stuff look rosier for Trump's campaign rallies...er...press briefings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Horseshoe said:

The Rose Garden "press conference" was a disgrace. First of all, it's offensive that a sitting president is using that venue as a defacto election rally.

Secondly, Trump put his declining mental capacity and severe personality disorder on spectacular display. The rambling, the incoherence, the obsession with Obama, and most of all, the apathy about the public health crisis that we are all facing was stunning. 

Obama "quit testing. Right in the middle, he just quit." What. The. Hell.

More lies, denial of reality, more bizarre digressions, more bragging. This man is simply not up to the job of leading during a crisis. It's just pathetic. 

And enough with the "testing causes cases" lunacy. Just stop.

The lunacy stops on the morning of November 4, 2020.

Be prepared.

We will have a lot of work to do, to FIX the mess that Trump and Minions has wrought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

The CDC was being too open and factual about the numbers.  Trump's propaganda team will make that stuff look rosier for Trump's campaign rallies...er...press briefings.

Schools around the country are announcing they will not open.

Orange County, CA and others.

So much for Trump's moronic plan to get Americans thinking every is fine and normal.

Most people know we are in serious, serious trouble.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Horseshoe said:

The Rose Garden "press conference" was a disgrace. First of all, it's offensive that a sitting president is using that venue as a defacto election rally.

Secondly, Trump put his declining mental capacity and severe personality disorder on spectacular display. The rambling, the incoherence, the obsession with Obama, and most of all, the apathy about the public health crisis that we are all facing was stunning. 

Obama "quit testing. Right in the middle, he just quit." What. The. Hell.

More lies, denial of reality, more bizarre digressions, more bragging. This man is simply not up to the job of leading during a crisis. It's just pathetic. 

And enough with the "testing causes cases" lunacy. Just stop.

He also said Biden would abolish Windows.

The old man has truly lost his mind, hasn't he?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yesterday, the current occupant of WH and his grifter daughter, hawked beans, while 135,000+ Americans have died, in part, because of Trump's ineptitude.

The situation gets worse and worse.

And the zombie Trumpsters just keep humming along!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been listening to Mary Trump's book in my car. It's pretty illuminating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.