Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (Member) Expert Nurse

The President Donald Trump Thread

Politics   (11,811,146 Views 9,384 Comments)
6 Followers; 53,477 Visitors; 29,369 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 681 of The President Donald Trump Thread. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

3 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

Did anyone watch Mike Pompeo on the Sunday morning news programs? Did you believe him?

Like the boy who cried "Wolf!" The President and his staff have lied so much I cannot believe them. It is frightening when we can't believe him.

boy-wolf_zpsmubhdoh6.jpg


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am listening to NPR's On Point.

The guests are the gentleman who wrote the editorial for CT, and his counterpart at the Christian Post.

Yeah, I GET that Evangelicals can not like Trump on a personal level, but to say you support his policies, is just as troubling to me, as saying you like him.

What good policies has Trump put forth, besides a pay raise for federal workers?

Family separation?

Nope.

Employment of White Nationalists?

Nope.

Killing military leaders of sovereign nations?

Nope.

Abuse of power?

Nope.

The Evangelical wishy-washy defense of Trump just so tiring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the Iranian people who are chanting "Death to America," understand that America is already dead.

We died, the day Trump stepped into the WH.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

I am listening to NPR's On Point.

The guests are the gentleman who wrote the editorial for CT, and his counterpart at the Christian Post.

Yeah, I GET that Evangelicals can not like Trump on a personal level, but to say you support his policies, is just as troubling to me, as saying you like him.

What good policies has Trump put forth, besides a pay raise for federal workers?

Family separation?

Nope.

Employment of White Nationalists?

Nope.

Killing military leaders of sovereign nations?

Nope.

Abuse of power?

Nope.

The Evangelical wishy-washy defense of Trump just so tiring.

They are looking for a white, Christian Judiciary which favors restricting abortion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was reading CNN coverage of Mike Pompeo press conference, where he once again refused to provide any evidence of "imminent" attack by Iranians leading up to assassination of Soleimani.

Instead, he merely highlights past attacks by Iranians.

Hmm.

Why no evidence?

Why dance around the question? It is a reasonable question.

And in true Trumpster fashion, there is Nikki Haley spouting nonsense such as "only Dems" are mourning Soleimani.

Nope.

We are mourning the continued death of the US, by a thousand cuts, such as the rule of law no longer being applied, as related to Soleimani assassination.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

[...]

Why no evidence?

Why dance around the question? It is a reasonable question.

[...]

From the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Milley:

Quote

Eventually, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will disclose the evidence that shows Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani was planning an imminent attack against U.S. forces – but he did not say when.

"I will be happy, when the appropriate time comes in front of the proper committees and anybody else, through history and every — I'll stand by the intelligence I saw, that — that was compelling, it was imminent, and it was very, very clear in scale, scope," Army Gen. Mark Milley told reporters on Monday.

[...]

Just when you thought the BS couldn't get any deeper or smellier.

Edited by chare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, chare said:

From the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Milley:

Just when you thought the BS couldn't get any deeper or smellier.

Agree, Chare.

And now that Iran is executing its revenge, I wonder how that figures into Americans being "safer."

Soleimani detested ISIS.

Supposedly, so does the US.

If the US leaves Iraq, and there is no check on ISIS in the region, how does that make Americans "safer?"

The old man really bit off more than he can handle, here. 

That much is very, very clear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes late, Trump waddled out to lie for 8 minutes while simultaneously offering zero noises or sounds which resembled anything like a description of an imminent threat necessitating the assassination of a foreign military leader.  

And the cult goes wild...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From today's WaPo:

Mnuchin Seeks Delay Of Proposed Disclosure of Secret Service Spending On President's Travel Until After Election

What are Trumpsters afraid of?

Are they afraid more of Trump's LIES will be exposed?

He promised in 2016, to rarely travel.

That was a LIE.

The Post has tagged Trump with more than 50 visits to his properties since taking office.

The article quotes a price tag of $96 million for Obama's SS expenses during his entire 8 years in office.

For Trump, one month in early 2017, costs were $13.6 million.

No point to hiding the numbers.

We all know Trump is a lying piece of scum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

30 minutes late, Trump waddled out to lie for 8 minutes while simultaneously offering zero noises or sounds which resembled anything like a description of an imminent threat necessitating the assassination of a foreign military leader.  

And the cult goes wild...

You know things are going badly for Trump, when two of his biggest supporters, Mike Lee and Rand Paul, call briefing on assassination of Soleimani "garbage" and side with Democrats.

Yep. Still waiting for that evidence of "imminent" attack by Iran.

I suspect that so-called evidence will never materialize.

Let's be frank. Trump is an out-of-control train wreck.

Where is the damn Ativan/Haldol shot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil Nel said:

You know things are going badly for Trump, when two of his biggest supporters, Mike Lee and Rand Paul, call briefing on assassination of Soleimani "garbage" and side with Democrats.

Yep. Still waiting for that evidence of "imminent" attack by Iran.

I suspect that so-called evidence will never materialize.

Let's be frank. Trump is an out-of-control train wreck.

Where is the damn Ativan/Haldol shot?

 

From his demeanor and difficulty with speech we might wonder if the doc had already initiated that medication protocol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

From his demeanor and difficulty with speech we might wonder if the doc had already initiated that medication protocol.

But he always sounds like that when he is reading someone else's words.

The speech is free flowing, and not stilted whenever he is shooting from the hip, engaging in the stream of consciousness that is Trump's norm.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.