Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (Member) Expert Nurse Verified

The President Donald Trump Thread

Politics   (8,538,515 Views 7,295 Comments)
6 Followers; 50,077 Visitors; 28,086 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 599 of The President Donald Trump Thread. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

1 hour ago, Lil Nel said:

Is it better to have the headline read: Trump Plays Golf, While Hurricane Approaches?

I think it would have been better for Trump to "appear" to be working in Poland, rather than PLAYING golf.

Although, we all know he doesn't work; ever.

HIs mistake was to play golf, but I don't think it was a mistake to stay in the country with potential national emergency.  While some of you would have given your approval, it's doubtful when the press would have jumped all over him for leaving you would have come to his defense saying it was okay to do that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tweety said:

HIs mistake was to play golf, but I don't think it was a mistake to stay in the country with potential national emergency.  While some of you would have given your approval, it's doubtful when the press would have jumped all over him for leaving you would have come to his defense saying it was okay to do that.

 

What is there to defend? It's not okay to hypocritically play golf, at a Trump property, at every opportunity after blathering incessantly about how he would be too busy.  Then there's the reality that Trump also suggests that Pence and entourage pay to stay at a Trump property while visiting out of country. 

Seriously, what is there to defend? Trump is not a victim. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

What is there to defend? It's not okay to hypocritically play golf, at a Trump property, at every opportunity after blathering incessantly about how he would be too busy.  Then there's the reality that Trump also suggests that Pence and entourage pay to stay at a Trump property while visiting out of country. 

Seriously, what is there to defend? Trump is not a victim. 

I'm not saying he should be defended and is a victim. I'm saying if he went the headlines and attitude would have went from "he should have went to Poland" to "how can he go to Poland when a hurricane is coming?"

Moot point and minor off the wall comment from me.  He stayed and of course is mucking it up both here and there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tweety said:

HIs mistake was to play golf, but I don't think it was a mistake to stay in the country with potential national emergency.  While some of you would have given your approval, it's doubtful when the press would have jumped all over him for leaving you would have come to his defense saying it was okay to do that.

 

You're right.

It is a moot point, as Trumpsters don't care what he does and doesn't do.

His regime is one of the most corrupt in US history, and they don't care.

So, what's the harm in him playing golf?

It seems to be pretty much all that holds his short attention span.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

What is there to defend? It's not okay to hypocritically play golf, at a Trump property, at every opportunity after blathering incessantly about how he would be too busy.  Then there's the reality that Trump also suggests that Pence and entourage pay to stay at a Trump property while visiting out of country. 

Seriously, what is there to defend? Trump is not a victim. 

Yeah.

Pence's meeting is in Dublin, yet US taxpayer dollars must be spent all the way across the country at Trump property.

Where is the Trumpster outrage at the bloat and corruption?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Yeah.

Pence's meeting is in Dublin, yet US taxpayer dollars must be spent all the way across the country at Trump property.

Where is the Trumpster outrage at the bloat and corruption?

 

They are generally outraged when instructed to be outraged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

You're right.

It is a moot point, as Trumpsters don't care what he does and doesn't do.

His regime is one of the most corrupt in US history, and they don't care.

So, what's the harm in him playing golf?

It seems to be pretty much all that holds his short attention span.

I was saying it was a moot point to say whether or not he should have gone to Poland and how the liberals would have responded. Because he didn't.  It's a given Trump supporters really don't care what he does and will not criticize him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tweety said:

I was saying it was a moot point to say whether or not he should have gone to Poland and how the liberals would have responded. Because he didn't.  It's a given Trump supporters really don't care what he does and will not criticize him.

As a Liberal, I don't care if Trump plays golf during a weather emergency.

The more golf he plays, the less harm he is able to inflict.

He can play golf until November 2020, as far as I am concerned.

Since he is so unfit for office, the golf course is a good place for him to hang out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True Conservative, Jennifer Rubin, has an excellent column in today's WaPo:

Trump Is Digging His Own Political Grave

In it, she cites a recent poll that has his approval rating, at a pathetic 39%!!!

That is in the toilet.

She also points out many of his many failings: A listing economy, epidemic of gun violence and frayed ties with allies.

Yes, it seems the best place for DJT is the golf course!

Hope many of you heard that manufacturing numbers, which came out recently, are not good at all, in part due to Trump's trade war with China.

Seems like Americans are paying dearly to stroke Trump's ego.

Yep. Send him to the golf course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump truly has lost his mind.  Alabama never was in the cone of uncertainty ever published for Hurricane Dorian.  

Granted they might have kept a watchful eye on it just in case, but it soon became clear they were not to be affected.  

Of course he was right and it was "phony hurricane reporting by everyone else".  

Yes, please go play golf little boy, we no longer need you.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/trump-hurricane-dorian-fake-weather-map-alabama-sharpie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Trump truly has lost his mind.  Alabama never was in the cone of uncertainty ever published for Hurricane Dorian.  

Granted they might have kept a watchful eye on it just in case, but it soon became clear they were not to be affected.  

Of course he was right and it was "phony hurricane reporting by everyone else".  

Yes, please go play golf little boy, we no longer need you.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/trump-hurricane-dorian-fake-weather-map-alabama-sharpie

He is a dangerous moron.

And he is polling behind both Biden and Sanders in Wisconsin.

If the GOP, doesn't want to be wiped out in 2020, they ought to encourage him to spend more time on the links!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tweety said:

Trump truly has lost his mind.  Alabama never was in the cone of uncertainty ever published for Hurricane Dorian.  

Granted they might have kept a watchful eye on it just in case, but it soon became clear they were not to be affected.  

Of course he was right and it was "phony hurricane reporting by everyone else".  

Yes, please go play golf little boy, we no longer need you.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/trump-hurricane-dorian-fake-weather-map-alabama-sharpie

It is also a CRIME to falsely alter official government weather reports.

Nice article in today's WaPo that cites that law.

Just add it to the list of crimes committed by DJT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×