Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (New Member) New Member

The President Donald Trump Thread

Politics   (8,530,972 Views 7,126 Comments)
6 Followers; 49,783 Visitors; 27,975 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.
advertisement

You are reading page 586 of The President Donald Trump Thread. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Dow dropped 800 points.

Good job, Donnie!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

Trump only takes credit for winning. 

Only. Ever. 

And the Trumpsters, have given him all kinds of props for inheriting, a good economy.

If a recession comes, and I certainly hope it doesn't, I wonder what kind of gymnastic feats his followers will engage in, to blame Obama and Clinton, for it.

Because it will be the fault of the "Deep State," lead by the pair.

Nothing is ever Donnie's fault, is it?

But I sincerely hope the predictions of recession are wrong, because with Trump at the helm, we will all be SCREWED, worse than we already are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil Nel said:

And the Trumpsters, have given him all kinds of props for inheriting, a good economy.

If a recession comes, and I certainly hope it doesn't, I wonder what kind of gymnastic feats his followers will engage in, to blame Obama and Clinton, for it.

Because it will be the fault of the "Deep State," lead by the pair.

Nothing is ever Donnie's fault, is it?

But I sincerely hope the predictions of recession are wrong, because with Trump at the helm, we will all be SCREWED, worse than we already are.

He's lashing out at the Federal Reserve and of course if they'd only do his bidding we would win big time.

Also it's some global effect as China and Germany two of the other world's biggest economies are shrinking or slowing.  He considers this "winning" but I don't think understands that in a global economy when the 2nd and 4th largest economies are slowing, it effects us as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

Who, in their right mind, would suggest the economy is doing well?

Pretty much everyone here did as recent as a week or two ago.  Many were giving Obama all the credit for it.

Now, the stock market has had a few bad days.  It always does.  And it’s still a lot higher then it was when Trump took over. Not necessarily giving him all the credit for it.  It’s just a fact.  And it easily could be back in a week or two to what it was.

What else has changed?  

If the economy isn’t good now, what do you and your liberal friends here think would indicate a good economy?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Note the last sentence[Of the Tweet below] “Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!” That’s interesting, because Trump originally said that the tariffs were imposed because of national security concerns. So, he admitted that the whole national security thing was a lie....       https://dailysoundandfury.com/2018-06-10-in-the-g-7-furor-trump/ 

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE: TRUMP ADMITS HIS TRADE WAR IS BASED ON LIES

AUGUST 13, 2019   

He’s delaying new tariffs just in case they’d “have an impact on U.S. customers.”...

For more than a year now, Donald Trump has claimed that his economy-dinging trade war is a great development for the country because of all the money “China” is paying the U.S. Treasury. “I am a Tariff Man,” he tweeted last December. “We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN.” In May, after escalating the dispute with Beijing by raising tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports from 10% to 25%, he insisted, “Tariffs are NOW being paid to the United States by China of 25% on 250 Billion Dollars worth of goods & products. These massive payments go directly to the Treasury of the U.S.”...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-christmas-tariffs 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, herring_RN said:

 Note the last sentence[Of the Tweet below] “Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!” That’s interesting, because Trump originally said that the tariffs were imposed because of national security concerns. So, he admitted that the whole national security thing was a lie....       https://dailysoundandfury.com/2018-06-10-in-the-g-7-furor-trump/ 

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE: TRUMP ADMITS HIS TRADE WAR IS BASED ON LIES

AUGUST 13, 2019   

He’s delaying new tariffs just in case they’d “have an impact on U.S. customers.”...

For more than a year now, Donald Trump has claimed that his economy-dinging trade war is a great development for the country because of all the money “China” is paying the U.S. Treasury. “I am a Tariff Man,” he tweeted last December. “We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN.” In May, after escalating the dispute with Beijing by raising tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports from 10% to 25%, he insisted, “Tariffs are NOW being paid to the United States by China of 25% on 250 Billion Dollars worth of goods & products. These massive payments go directly to the Treasury of the U.S.”...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-christmas-tariffs 

 

Of course Trump lies about tariffs and about national security and about his business with Russia and about paying porn stars and about his finances and about his debt and about everything.  Only the indoctrinated are unable to discern the disqualifying character flaws and pathological lack of ethics or morals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement
55 minutes ago, herring_RN said:

 Note the last sentence[Of the Tweet below] “Our Tariffs are in response to his of 270% on dairy!” That’s interesting, because Trump originally said that the tariffs were imposed because of national security concerns. So, he admitted that the whole national security thing was a lie....       https://dailysoundandfury.com/2018-06-10-in-the-g-7-furor-trump/ 

CHRISTMAS MIRACLE: TRUMP ADMITS HIS TRADE WAR IS BASED ON LIES

AUGUST 13, 2019   

He’s delaying new tariffs just in case they’d “have an impact on U.S. customers.”...

For more than a year now, Donald Trump has claimed that his economy-dinging trade war is a great development for the country because of all the money “China” is paying the U.S. Treasury. “I am a Tariff Man,” he tweeted last December. “We are right now taking in $billions in Tariffs. MAKE AMERICA RICH AGAIN.” In May, after escalating the dispute with Beijing by raising tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports from 10% to 25%, he insisted, “Tariffs are NOW being paid to the United States by China of 25% on 250 Billion Dollars worth of goods & products. These massive payments go directly to the Treasury of the U.S.”...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-christmas-tariffs 

 

In regards to China, the tariffs are necessary for national security.

Te others, not so much.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoondoggieRN said:

 

If the economy isn’t good now, what do you and your liberal friends here think would indicate a good economy?  

 

It's buried in this thread, but it's been discussed, I believe people called it a "healthy economy", rather than "good":  things like good access to clean water, equality in health care, livable wages and housing, facilities without school lunch debt, care for the future and the environment and the animals in it.....things like that.   I don't have enough time right now to find it.  

On paper there is plenty of good news though.  Is it "healthy" is up for debate.  I do hope we're getting there.  

This doesn't seem like some of the normal ups and downs.  They are huge drops after huge gains and one there's some serious talks of recession.  But even I knew those double digit gains weren't going to last.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tweety said:

He's lashing out at the Federal Reserve and of course if they'd only do his bidding we would win big time.

Also it's some global effect as China and Germany two of the other world's biggest economies are shrinking or slowing.  He considers this "winning" but I don't think understands that in a global economy when the 2nd and 4th largest economies are slowing, it effects us as well.

Remember the London Whale?

I expect Trump will be known as the American Whale.

Again, certainly hope a recession doesn't happen, but it is clear that Trump is responsible for slowing the world's economies.

No, he doesn't understand.

He is not a stable genius.

He is an erratic buffoon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The coroner's report certainly suggests that Epstein was murdered. How embarrassing for Bill Barr that he didn't direct the DOJ to insure that the fellow survive to trial. Apparently that's not as much of a priority for him as investigating the investigation of Trump's connections to Russia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

The coroner's report certainly suggests that Epstein was murdered. How embarrassing for Bill Barr that he didn't direct the DOJ to insure that the fellow survive to trial. Apparently that's not as much of a priority for him as investigating the investigation of Trump's connections to Russia. 

And Donnie spreading those conspiracy theories.

It is as if, he doesn't understand that it is HIS DOJ, and therefore, HE owns the problem.

Oh, wait.

Trump doesn't understand.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×