Jump to content
toomuchbaloney toomuchbaloney (New Member) New Member

The Leader of American Conservatives

Politics   (687 Views 22 Comments)
2 Followers; 37,517 Visitors; 9,394 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.
advertisement

You are reading page 2 of The Leader of American Conservatives. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

 

My submission to this thread:

Trump is racist trash. However, I think his BS these days are more of a distraction so his grifting family and cabinet can rob the country to pay back his foreign debts and Putin is really running the country and using the things that have been the elephant in the room (racism, finances, uncouthness, etc) as the driving forces to do it. He's decimating the economy, civility, and legal system without a single weapon and Trump's narcissism is perfectly fine with it as long as he's getting his ego stroked.

Y'all know the saying: Some people get a little bit of power and don't know what to do with it. Trump feels as though all the governmental agencies are different departments in his own personal company. He views the US government as a company. We all know his companies fail and the country will too unless he's gone.

In the midst of all the corruption, they're trying to start a race war. I don't think it will work because families are so blended and people are more civil than in the past. Are bigots still around, sure. However, I think civility will win over ignorance. I also think it will get worse before it gets better. We just have to not give up. His plan is to keep us in a state of conflict until we give up. Some of us are too ornery to accept what we know isn't right no matter how much lipstick you put on the pig.

Out of chaos comes order. Will you be strong enough to survive it? Don't accept what you know to be unnecessary drama. We all know right from wrong. Continue to do what's right.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NurseBlaq said:

 

My submission to this thread:

Trump is racist trash. However, I think his BS these days are more of a distraction so his grifting family and cabinet can rob the country to pay back his foreign debts and Putin is really running the country and using the things that have been the elephant in the room (racism, finances, uncouthness, etc) as the driving forces to do it. He's decimating the economy, civility, and legal system without a single weapon and Trump's narcissism is perfectly fine with it as long as he's getting his ego stroked.

Y'all know the saying: Some people get a little bit of power and don't know what to do with it. Trump feels as though all the governmental agencies are different departments in his own personal company. He views the US government as a company. We all know his companies fail and the country will too unless he's gone.

In the midst of all the corruption, they're trying to start a race war. I don't think it will work because families are so blended and people are more civil than in the past. Are bigots still around, sure. However, I think civility will win over ignorance. I also think it will get worse before it gets better. We just have to not give up. His plan is to keep us in a state of conflict until we give up. Some of us are too ornery to accept what we know isn't right no matter how much lipstick you put on the pig.

Out of chaos comes order. Will you be strong enough to survive it? Don't accept what you know to be unnecessary drama. We all know right from wrong. Continue to do what's right.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Speaking of Putin running the USA, there is a t-shirt, to that effect, in the "Moscow Mitch," collection, being sold online, by KY Democrats.

Check it out.

It is pretty funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

Trump did get some nice photos and video for his campaign. It seems pretty evident that his primary interests in visiting were self serving. 

But of course!

Does he ever do anything, that isn't self-serving?

Nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread closed for Admin review after multiple reports.

 

EDIT TO ADD 1305:

NUMEROUS POSTS REMOVED/EDITED

THREAD RE-OPENED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It does seem to get contentious when liberals are honest and forthcoming about the evidence of Trump's incompetence and corruption and how they feel about it.  When liberals speak out about Trump's racism and the willingness of conservatives to make excuses for it, the threads go sideways.  I wonder if the objective isn't to have the Trump focused threads unavailable for comment or perusal. First amendment rights aren't high on the priority list for Trumpublicans unless it's the conspiracy theory that conservative voices are being silenced.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

It does seem to get contentious when liberals are honest and forthcoming about the evidence of Trump's incompetence and corruption and how they feel about it.  When liberals speak out about Trump's racism and the willingness of conservatives to make excuses for it, the threads go sideways.  I wonder if the objective isn't to have the Trump focused threads unavailable for comment or perusal. First amendment rights aren't high on the priority list for Trumpublicans unless it's the conspiracy theory that conservative voices are being silenced.  

 

Surely, you don't think Trumpsters are naive enough to believe that if the Trump threads are unavailable for perusing, the rest of us will somehow think he is competent and not a racist?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement
41 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Surely, you don't think Trumpsters are naive enough to believe that if the Trump threads are unavailable for perusing, the rest of us will somehow think he is competent and not a racist?

 

I don’t think it’s a question of naïveté. It’s more about controlling people’s perception of reality - and not the only example, either. Consider the prohibition of federal research on gun violence, the scrubbing of climate change data from federal websites, legislation against local governments considering sea level rise in their disaster planning ( I think that was one of the Carolinas that passed that - or maybe Florida ), and the recent discontinuation of data collection on honeybees.

It’s a kind of propaganda by omission. Awfully hard to challenge a power structure if you aren’t allowed to ask questions, ya know? You can’t disagree or argue a point if you don’t have reliable information. Trumpsters  are just following known “best practices” for promoting a dictatorship.

Edited by heron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, heron said:

I don’t think it’s a question of naïveté. It’s more about controlling people’s perception of reality - and not the only example, either. Consider the prohibition of federal research on gun violence, the scrubbing of climate change data from federal websites, legislation against local governments considering sea level rise in their disaster planning ( I think that was one of the Carolinas that passed that - or maybe Florida ), and the recent discontinuation of data collection on honeybees.

It’s a kind of propaganda by omission. Awfully hard to challenge a power structure if you aren’t allowed to ask questions, ya know? You can’t disagree or argue a point if you don’t have reliable information. Trumpsters  are just following known “best practices” for promoting a dictatorship.

These details are important and speak directly to the peril our republic and way of life face in the era of Trump. Add to this sinister list the intentional diminishing of the Department of Education while promoting a state media outlet and we are really getting somewhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, heron said:

I don’t think it’s a question of naïveté. It’s more about controlling people’s perception of reality - and not the only example, either. Consider the prohibition of federal research on gun violence, the scrubbing of climate change data from federal websites, legislation against local governments considering sea level rise in their disaster planning ( I think that was one of the Carolinas that passed that - or maybe Florida ), and the recent discontinuation of data collection on honeybees.

It’s a kind of propaganda by omission. Awfully hard to challenge a power structure if you aren’t allowed to ask questions, ya know? You can’t disagree or argue a point if you don’t have reliable information. Trumpsters  are just following known “best practices” for promoting a dictatorship.

I understand, and I was being sarcastic (again), because I realize that those who possess intellectual curiosity, always learn the truth.

Most of us know, that climate change is real.

And most of us understand that gun violence, is a public health issue, as pressing as vaccination rates, and smoking cessation programs.

But I get your point.

Good to see you posting, once again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×