GrumpyRN GrumpyRN (Member)

Texas Bans AOC

Politics   (650 Views 9 Comments)
2 Followers; 17,220 Visitors; 672 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

Texas Bans AOC

Not sure where this belongs but thought I would share it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 1:37 PM, No Stars In My Eyes said:

....meanwhile I was going: ? "What is an AOC?" 

 ?.DUH. (That's why I stay on the blue side!)

The blue side is where we used to discuss politics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a couple postings (one in particular re the Derek Chauvin decision) that have become VERY VERY argumentative. It downgraded into devisive political comments. I do follow & post over there. But right now there seems to be some underlying nastiness with a couple members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, amoLucia said:

There's a couple postings (one in particular re the Derek Chauvin decision) that have become VERY VERY argumentative. It downgraded into devisive political comments. I do follow & post over there. But right now there seems to be some underlying nastiness with a couple members.

I'm probably one of those members because I was part of that argument. I don't look past racist language, ideology or nuance to avoid offending the authors. 

Edited by toomuchbaloney

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some devisive nastiness is more devisive nasty than others.

A different point of view is one thing, but ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2021 at 10:37 PM, No Stars In My Eyes said:

....meanwhile I was going: ? "What is an AOC?" 

 ?.DUH. (That's why I stay on the blue side!)

 

23 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

The blue side is where we used to discuss politics...

I originally couldn't decide whether to post it in the politics section or the lounge section as it was satire but very believable satire so just went with politics. ??

Edited by GrumpyRN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it has been a while and this is only tangentially connected but I have been watching CSI:NY recently and have noticed on series 6 that there seems to be a lot of vehicles in New York with AOC as part of the number plate. ??

I know it is coincidence and that series is from 2010 but I could not resist pointing this out. (Queue music from X-Files 

 )

Edited by GrumpyRN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In