Jump to content
KonichiwaRN KonichiwaRN (Member) Nurse

Progressive Income Taxation.

Politics   (421 Views 22 Comments)
294 Visitors; 390 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.
advertisement

You are reading page 2 of Progressive Income Taxation.. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

4 minutes ago, GrumpyRN said:

Methinks you do not know what justice means. Allow me;

Justice;

"Just behaviour or treatment. A concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"

 

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/justice

"rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason"

A claim: of what rightfully belongs to the owners? Their own money? 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KonichiwaRN said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/justice

"rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason"

A claim: of what rightfully belongs to the owners? Their own money? 🙂

Again I ask you to look at your money.

 Mark 12:17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KonichiwaRN said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/justice

"rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason"

A claim: of what rightfully belongs to the owners? Their own money? 🙂

Oh dear cherry-picking again. This is the whole definition given at your reference - my bold.

the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness:to uphold the justice of a cause.
rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason:to complain with justice.
the moral principle determining just conduct.
conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.
the administering of deserved punishment or reward.
the maintenance or administration of what is just by law, as by judicial or other proceedings:a court of justice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GrumpyRN said:

Oh dear cherry-picking again. This is the whole definition given at your reference - my bold.

the quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness:to uphold the justice of a cause.
rightfulness or lawfulness, as of a claim or title; justness of ground or reason:to complain with justice.
the moral principle determining just conduct.
conformity to this principle, as manifested in conduct; just conduct, dealing, or treatment.
the administering of deserved punishment or reward.
the maintenance or administration of what is just by law, as by judicial or other proceedings:a court of justice.

 

So, we have a difference and a "split" on the word

"Righteousness."

 

Let's start with..the fruits of YOUR labor does not belong to me, and likewise vice versa.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2019 at 9:41 PM, KonichiwaRN said:

 

So, we have a difference and a "split" on the word

"Righteousness."

 

Let's start with..the fruits of YOUR labor does not belong to me, and likewise vice versa.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs"😉

Edited by GrumpyRN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
advertisement
On 5/30/2019 at 1:41 PM, KonichiwaRN said:

 

 

 

..the fruits of YOUR labor does not belong to me, and likewise vice versa.

Well now they are going to belong to Trump by way of tariffs on Mexican and Chinese goods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alaska legislators are in overtime trying to figure out how deeply to cut education so that they can continue to give oil companies over a billion dollars a year in tax rebates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

Alaska legislators are in overtime trying to figure out how deeply to cut education so that they can continue to give oil companies over a billion dollars a year in tax rebates.

That’s not what it sounds like to me.

“This year we won’t look at reducing the size of the education budget,” said the governor. “We will not veto that funding in any form or fashion, we will let that funding go through.”

https://www.ktuu.com/content/news/Gov-Dunleavy-pledges-not-to-reduce-K-12-education-spending--509619511.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×