What I learned this week:
1. Though I was born in one of the coldest countries, it has not rubbed off on me this year, and I am freezing at 65 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Just when I need to be studying, our water pipes spill a leak and my whole family is involved in cleaning it up.
3. That I am so busy with school I don't remember important facts about my siblings, such as how old they are.
4. That I spend way to much time on AN.
5. That the flu vaccine hurts, but it was interesting to watch the nurse inject me.
6. That all my 12-year old sister's friends think she's the one starting college, and I'm starting high school, even though I'm a junior in college.
7. That I haven't studied as much as I ought, and am going to right now!
8. How I find these threads really interesting.