1) If you could meet one famous person who would it be?
2) What is your biggest fear other than losing a family member?
drowning (and I love swimming)
3) If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you land?
I would follow bill gates for a day and Drew Barrymore for two
4) What is your favorite music group?
5) Who is your favorite singer?
6) Where is your fav vacation spot?
7) Which one are you? Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte or Miranda? Guys- Big or Aidan...or maybe even Stanford??
8) What is the best joke you can recall? What sound does a mad cow make? Moooo he he he mooo he he he
9) What do you love the most about your profession? What do you not like? The feeling of really helping someone. The fear of failing.
10) If you could choose a different career what would you pick? a lawyer (I will argue over anything either side)
11) What drives you? I want a wife and 2.5 children somewhere warm
12) What do you like the most about your partner or friend and what do you like least? Her sense of humor. Her impulsiveness drives me nuts.
13) What is your favorite holiday? Halloween
14) Favorite Movie and why? Lord of the rings (the good guys win but at a cost)
15) If you could change any characteristic/physical attribute about yourself what would it be and why? I wish that I were suave.
16) What is your favorite song and why? Papa don't preach (I love the singer and like the message that when someone is in trouble you help first then preach)
17) If you could re-do something in your life what would it be? I would have been a nurse in the military.
18) Are you with your 1 true love or is there the "one who got away"? I am still looking for my true love.
19) If had to change your first name what would you change it to? Cain (that is one cool name)
20) If you were trapped on a deserted island with a lawyer, an engineer, a school teacher a nurse or an in-law who would you eat first and who would you save for last? Lawyer, schoolteacher, nurse, engineer and in-law. (do I have barbeque sauce)
21) Which comfort do you prefer-Freshly laundered sheets, warm towels or fuzzy slippers? Clean sheets (hung out to dry).
22) If you had your pick for vacation would you:
A) Backpack in Europe for a month
B) Relax on a beach with a fruity cocktail
C) Camp on a mountainside near a trickling stream
D) Stay home and catch up on housework
23) If you could change one thing about the election/gov't what would you change? I would make all laws be re-written by a group of seventh graders and then approved by the house and senate. I think that laws are needlessly complex today because lawyers are making the laws in a clear conflict of interest.