1) I got pregnant at 15 (on purpose) and made it my mission to beat all the stereotypes. (btw where was MTV? I could have been rich)
2) I was recently told I live in a constant state of survival mode, which is why most things just don't seem like a big deal to me (eg: nursing school) that others often freak out about.
3) I have 4 children, 3 boys and 1 girl. She is the only girl grandchild on my side of the family and there will be no more grandkids until the next generation.
4) I loathe cooking, I can cook and even do it well, but I hate it. Also am a super picky eater.
5) I love to read (non textbook). If it's a good book I will read fir 20 hrs straight.
6) I love movies, I have seen over thousands.
7) I love photography, I love taking pictures, I finally bought a fancy glorious camera and I have no idea how to use it but I am still over the moon about it.
8) I like to think i have a huge heart when it comes to less fortunate people. Especially children.
9) I have been in many physical fights when I was younger. Not since I became a mom although it's been close and I still have a mean right hook that no one would expect.
10) I believe in being up front and honest but still having tact while doing it.