Hi. So, we went and met the BT puppy last night. He is a love, but I didn't get the "OMG I must have him feeling!". My husband and I talked about it. He said he would prefer a larger dog, but he is leaving the decision up to me. I slept on it last night. I'm torn because I love him to pieces, but I know how much work, time and responsibility having a dog is and I don't want that in my life. I want a simple life. Maybe I should just stick to cats for a while - they are easy. So, I am still thinking about it and will make a decision by the end of the day. Since he is 1.5 years old, there are some unknowns, and I worry about that. Plus, I worry about the stress it'll put on my already anxious cat - although she lived just fine with the dogs we had before.
Oh, I don't know....I'm just torn. He could turn out to be a perfect little match for us. He doesn't dig, stayed in a crate all day at the vet, ignores cats. Have no idea about if he is housebroken.
I wish we could take him for a trial period and give him back if it doesn't work out.