Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (Member) Expert Nurse

Presidential Election 2020

Politics   (1,419,694 Views 1,641 Comments)
6 Followers; 54,222 Visitors; 29,820 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 2 of Presidential Election 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

2 hours ago, Tweety said:

So we have a serial adulterer in the White House but the smear campaign from the right has begun on Harris that slept her way to the top.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/willie_brown_admits_it_kamala_harris_slept_her_way_to_the_top.html

Nothing like it would be if this story broke about a conservative woman.  One can only imagine the coverage from CNN, The View, the late night “comics”, the Twitterverse, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sure. It would be so much worse than the character assassination that is currently conducted on all liberal candidates, particularly women, by the right wing. Clearly, it might be worse. 

It is nice to be reminded what fake news outlets look like. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SC_RNDude said:

Nothing like it would be if this story broke about a conservative woman.  One can only imagine the coverage from CNN, The View, the late night “comics”, the Twitterverse, etc.

Correct, that is exactly what would happen.  This is how they cover Trump's adultery and so I would expect if a sexual controversy came out about a conservative woman they would do the same thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess I was taking so long to edit, it wouldn't let me edit. I'll have to find out how long we have to edit because it seems to be just a minute or two.

Anyway, I was adding at how the liberal press treats conservative women's sexual scandals.  Examples would be here in Florida our Attorney General actively campaigned against gay marriage while on her third marriage (she won).  Kim Davis whom refused to issue gay marriage certificates was ridiculed for her multiple marriages and adultery.

On the flip side liberal press and outrage pretty much destroy Al Franken's political career when his sexual harassment stories came out.

 

Edited by Tweety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tweety said:

So we have a serial adulterer in the White House but the smear campaign from the right has begun on Harris that slept her way to the top.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/willie_brown_admits_it_kamala_harris_slept_her_way_to_the_top.html

I imagine the right wing campaign against Harris will fall as flat as their campaign against AOC.

Did you see their attempt to smear AOC with the college dance video?

Yep. It fell flat.

Nobody cares.

And I make the distinction between conservatives and right wing because it is the right wing nuts doing this stuff.

So Franken suffered because of allegations coming at the start of the Me Too movement, and because Democrats care about women's issues.

It is painfully obvious that the Republican party cares nothing about women or their issues.

I find it interesting that Joni Ernst of Iowa, as right wing as you can get, is now discussing her college rape.

Is she up for reelection in 2020?

How has she JUST found her voice?

Hmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From today's NY Times, there is more bad news for Trump and Trumpsters.

The latest Washington Post-ABC poll shows 56% of registered voters say they will "definitely" NOT vote for Trump in 2020 reelection bid.

Of course, it is months away from the election, but with the Mueller investigation expected to wrap up soon, it is hard to imagine things looking up for Trump.

But who knows?

I think Trump is ripe for picking off by another Republican for the party nomination, never mind the election.

Exciting times!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lil Nel said:

From today's NY Times, there is more bad news for Trump and Trumpsters.

The latest Washington Post-ABC poll shows 56% of registered voters say they will "definitely" NOT vote for Trump in 2020 reelection bid.

Of course, it is months away from the election, but with the Mueller investigation expected to wrap up soon, it is hard to imagine things looking up for Trump.

But who knows?

I think Trump is ripe for picking off by another Republican for the party nomination, never mind the election.

Exciting times!

 

Kasich may step up to challenge Trump in the primaries if the RNC will allow it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, toomuchbaloney said:

Kasich may step up to challenge Trump in the primaries if the RNC will allow it. 

I would like too that. Seriously.

It would be good for all of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.