Jump to content
Tweety Tweety (Member) Expert Nurse

Presidential Election 2020

Politics   (1,409,285 Views 1,575 Comments)
6 Followers; 53,453 Visitors; 29,368 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 128 of Presidential Election 2020. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

10 hours ago, Lucylu71 said:

I played a lot of sports in high school and college.  Teams that would gloat over and celebrate wins that were expected seemed to be lacking confidence that they could get it done in the big moment.

That's what this reminds me of, along with the overemphasis of current polling and attempts to make those polls appear better then they are.

Trump-haters aren't as confident as they would want anyone to believe.

That's rich coming from a big fan of the Gloater in Chief.  That rally was a laughable failure for everyone who recognizes how important such matters are to a crazy narcissist like Trump.  This is about laughing at the bully who looks like a crybaby when some kids help him to make a fool of himself.  

Those you call Trump haters are confident that Trump will continue to demonstrate his complete lack of judgement, temperament and competence to the world.  His behavior is embarrassing and dangerous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucylu71 said:

And, the TV ratings were bigger then the Democrat debates.

I missed the glass of water.  In what context was that all about?

After a long rant about why he had trouble with the ramp at the West Point graduation he went on to explain why he had such a hard time drinking a glass of water, and then proved that he can in fact take a sip of water from a glass which he got a standing ovation for.  This is where the bar is now.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucylu71 said:

The two replies you included are to different posts.

I'm more amused, then bothered.  So excited about this outlier.  And,  it took a pandemic, threat of protesters, and as another poster admitted, a prank, to keep attendance down.  And still drew more then a Biden rally would.  TV ratings beat out the Dem debates.

Anyway, care to answer the question about the water?  It certainly was odd, unless of course there is more context to that we are all unaware if.

What about the water? I didn't read your entire post, either one of them. YOU quoted my same post in two different posts hence my tweet. But since you're so hung up on numbers, here you go:

Trump’s Tulsa Rally:

6,116 crowd door count

– 2,837 paid gig actors

– 986 Trump campaign members

– 532 Trump/WH employees

– 183 plainclothes security

————————————

1,578 real attendees

 

And I'll leave it at that because I'm not going down the rabbit hole of Trump cultism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, NurseBlaq said:

What about the water? I didn't read your entire post, either one of them. YOU quoted my same post in two different posts hence my tweet. But since you're so hung up on numbers, here you go:

Trump’s Tulsa Rally:

6,116 crowd door count

– 2,837 paid gig actors

– 986 Trump campaign members

– 532 Trump/WH employees

– 183 plainclothes security

————————————

1,578 real attendees

 

And I'll leave it at that because I'm not going down the rabbit hole of Trump cultism.

You have a source for these numbers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lucylu71 said:

You have a source for these numbers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NurseBlaq said:

 

😂.  Who is Andrea Junker and where did she get those numbers?

And, you realize anyone can make up a craigslist ad, and a campaign can't get rid of someone's community service?

Edited by Lucylu71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has it really been established that there "actors" there? I find it hard to believe he couldn't come up with that number of actual Trump supporters. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Horseshoe said:

Has it really been established that there "actors" there? I find it hard to believe he couldn't come up with that number of actual Trump supporters. 

 

 

It was established pretty credibly that Trump used paid gig workers to applaud his announcement as a candidate in 2015. It is known that Trump puts paid staffers in audiences to applaud at appropriate times when he is giving remarks.  There are Craigslist ads in all of the Trump rally cities which are seeking people to hold signs for the dates of his rallies.

In Trumplandia, home of the Conspiracist in Chief, that's a lot more evidence of paid attendees than there is that Obama is a traitor or wasn't born in country. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

That's rich coming from a big fan of the Gloater in Chief.  That rally was a laughable failure for everyone who recognizes how important such matters are to a crazy narcissist like Trump.  This is about laughing at the bully who looks like a crybaby when some kids help him to make a fool of himself.  

Those you call Trump haters are confident that Trump will continue to demonstrate his complete lack of judgement, temperament and competence to the world.  His behavior is embarrassing and dangerous. 

Perfectly stated, baloney!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

It was established pretty credibly that Trump used paid gig workers to applaud his announcement as a candidate in 2015. It is known that Trump puts paid staffers in audiences to applaud at appropriate times when he is giving remarks.  There are Craigslist ads in all of the Trump rally cities which are seeking people to hold signs for the dates of his rallies.

In Trumplandia, home of the Conspiracist in Chief, that's a lot more evidence of paid attendees than there is that Obama is a traitor or wasn't born in country. 

Exactly this! The newest enticing thing they're offering is community service credit for attendance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A plurality of people who call Jacksonville, Florida, home don't want President Donald Trump and Republicans holding their national convention in their town this summer.

That's according to a new poll commissioned by an anti-Trump group composed of GOP figures: Republican Voters Against Trump, which is tied to Republicans for the Rule of Law that consistently advocates for the president's removal from office.

Nearly half of voters surveyed—49 percent—said they do not support the Republican National Convention being held in Jacksonville, while 39 percent said they do. And 12 percent had no opinion...

https://www.newsweek.com/jacksonville-residents-reject-trump-rnc-amid-covid-fears-poll-shows-1512625

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.