Jump to content
luv2 luv2 (Member)

President Trump National Scandal

Politics   (241,727 Views 1,471 Comments)
9,254 Visitors; 734 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 89 of President Trump National Scandal. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Did President Trump-Pence administration drop the ball?

  1. 1. Did President Trump-Pence administration drop the ball?

    • Yes
      18
    • No
      2

20 members have participated

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/02/2022 at 05:42 PM
8 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

Hope you all have had a chance to read about the right-wing extremists demonstration in Ohio.

Gov. Mike DeWine told the extremists to come after him.

They were harassing the media; unmasked and refusing to social distance.

They are becoming more and more extreme in their behavior.

The extremists were trying to pry open the basement windows at the Ohio Capitol.

They are as scary as Neo Nazis marching in Charlottesville.

But hey, Trump says they are good people.

Sure.

Did you read about the guy that licked an employee at a store because she asked him about a mask.

Or the three people involved in killing the father of 8 children that was a security guard in Michigan because he had the nerve to ask them to wear a mask?

These extremists are dangerous.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tweety said:

Did you read about the guy that licked an employee at a store because she asked him about a mask.

Or the three people involved in killing the father of 8 children that was a security guard in Michigan because he had the nerve to ask them to wear a mask?

These extremists are dangerous.  

No. I haven't read about the licker.

I did hear on NPR, about the security guard.

Heartbreaking.

Yes, I've been saying for a while that these people are extremists.

It is unfortunate that the occupant of WH seeks only to encourage their dangerous ideas and behavior.

But anybody who brings an infant to a mass gathering during a pandemic, isn't a reasonable person, and the end result is what we are now seeing with a murder.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

No. I haven't read about the licker.

I did hear on NPR, about the security guard.

Heartbreaking.

Yes, I've been saying for a while that these people are extremists.

It is unfortunate that the occupant of WH seeks only to encourage their dangerous ideas and behavior.

But anybody who brings an infant to a mass gathering during a pandemic, isn't a reasonable person, and the end result is what we are now seeing with a murder.

 

 

My mistake, he didn't lick her.  He wiped his nose on her.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-dollar-tree-holly-police-video-suspect-wipes-nose-face-employee-covid19-1501941

It really is dismaying, although not surprising, that the President doesn't condemn the protestors, doesn't try to calm them down with some reassurance that their diligence against this virus is needed now and will pay off in the end.  Instead....well you know...Trump is being Trump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tweety said:

My mistake, he didn't lick her.  He wiped his nose on her.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-dollar-tree-holly-police-video-suspect-wipes-nose-face-employee-covid19-1501941

It really is dismaying, although not surprising, that the President doesn't condemn the protestors, doesn't try to calm them down with some reassurance that their diligence against this virus is needed now and will pay off in the end.  Instead....well you know...Trump is being Trump

OMG.

Wiped his nose, on another innocent human being.

These people are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and should be treated accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 11:33 AM, Lil Nel said:

It is really quaint when Trumpsters complain about name calling.

Truly quaint.

From today's WaPo:

President Erupts At George Conway For Video...

Apparently Conway stated the obvious and said Trump ignored danger of cornavirus.

For telling the truth, Trump called the husband of one of his minions, "deranged," and a "loser."

So presidential!!!!!

 

It's what they're fed on Fox , Limbaugh, Inforwars and the places they get their "information".    For 35 years they are either a stealth, independent majority with the best values, or they are down-trodden, disenfranchised victims of a tyrannical Democratic population.    Whatever is convenient at the moment and it can change in mere seconds.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, InTheLongRun said:

It's what they're fed on Fox , Limbaugh, Inforwars and the places they get their "information".    For 35 years they are either a stealth, independent majority with the best values, or they are down-trodden, disenfranchised victims of a tyrannical Democratic population.    Whatever is convenient at the moment and it can change in mere seconds.

 

Oh, yes, I know.

They've wrapped themselves very tightly in the victimhood blanket for quite a while now.

And the poster whining about name calling, has no problem engaging in name calling himself.

Two years ago, he called me a number of names!

But it is now time to play victim, and it is so, so, quaint.

😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, InTheLongRun said:

It's what they're fed on Fox , Limbaugh, Inforwars and the places they get their "information".    For 35 years they are either a stealth, independent majority with the best values, or they are down-trodden, disenfranchised victims of a tyrannical Democratic population.    Whatever is convenient at the moment and it can change in mere seconds.

 

Don't forget YourVoice America!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

OMG.

Wiped his nose, on another innocent human being.

These people are nothing more than domestic terrorists, and should be treated accordingly.

My thoughts exactly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tweety said:

My mistake, he didn't lick her.  He wiped his nose on her.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-dollar-tree-holly-police-video-suspect-wipes-nose-face-employee-covid19-1501941

It really is dismaying, although not surprising, that the President doesn't condemn the protestors, doesn't try to calm them down with some reassurance that their diligence against this virus is needed now and will pay off in the end.  Instead....well you know...Trump is being Trump

If it's surprising anyone by now then they must have been asleep the past 3 years.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Tweety said:

Did you read about the guy that licked an employee at a store because she asked him about a mask.

Or the three people involved in killing the father of 8 children that was a security guard in Michigan because he had the nerve to ask them to wear a mask?

These extremists are dangerous.  

Did you read about this, Tweety?

From CNN:

Customers Shot 2 McDonald Employees After Being Told To Leave Due To Coronavirus Restrictions

Oh, the tyranny!!!

Oh, the horrors of not being able to go inside the fast food restaurant during a pandemic!!!!

Thank goodness for guns!!!!

This country is fast becoming a crap hole embarrassment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am counting the minutes until Trump politicizes this, from today's NY Times:

Travel From NYC Seeded Wave Of US Outbreaks

Anybody want to count with me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now this, from today's NY Times:

Child In NY Dies And Rare Syndrome Tied To Virus Is Suspected

By all means, let's open up society, be willing to sacrifice some, while we have no effective treatments, no vaccine and still lack knowledge about this virus.

What we really need, are not false choices, but stronger social safety nets, in order to risk as few innocent lives as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.