Jump to content
luv2 luv2 (Member)

President Trump National Scandal

Politics   (232,715 Views 1,368 Comments)
8,865 Visitors; 713 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 26 of President Trump National Scandal. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Did President Trump-Pence administration drop the ball?

  1. 1. Did President Trump-Pence administration drop the ball?

    • Yes
      16
    • No
      2

18 members have participated

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/02/2022 at 05:42 PM

I knew once Trumpsters learned that Dr. Fauci was better thought of than their leader, the "Deep State" talk would soon follow.

Yep.

Trumpsters always meet my low expectations of their behavior.

They are now accusing Fauci of being part of the DS, and being a "Hillary stooge."

Never mind that George H.W. Bush called Fauci a hero.

From today's WaPo:

As Trump Signals Readiness To Break With Experts, His Base Assails Fauci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucylu71 said:

I'm not aware of that , but I'm also not a right winger.

Speaking of WHO:

"The World Health Organization praised the Trump administration's response to the COVID-19 outbreak, which has spread to all 50 states and infected at least 55,568 U.S. citizens."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/who-officials-praise-us-leaders-on-pandemic-response-trump-is-doing-all-he-can/ar-BB11HP1p

That's good.  But it's a shame it's dated yesterday and not say, maybe 4 weeks ago.   But like I said earlier, his initial response and mistakes will be forgotten.  

I will have to say I'm glad he's heeding expert and advice and I do believe he's doing as much as he can.  

Also shocking is the number the article states 55,668 and the current count as of this writing is at 82, 404.  We've now overtaken Italy in numbers of cases (understandable as we have a bigger population) and the Epicenter of the pandemic is now the US and not Europe.

That said, Italy for the fourth day has seen a drop, so perhaps we'll get there soon enough.  

 

Edited by Tweety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

More bad news for Trump's troubled ego to deal with!

From today's WaPo:

Trump Trails Fauci by 26% In Pubic Approval

Apparently, 77% of Americans approve of Fauci's coronavirus virus performance, while only 51% approve of Trump's performance.

That's according to a Fox poll!

I think the Fox poll was 51% disapprove.  

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-march-21-24-2020

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Landon Spradlin, a Virginia pastor who claimed the “mass hysteria” around the coronavirus pandemic was part of a media plot against Trump, has died from the virus.

My condolences to his family.  But you can't make this stuff up.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2020/03/pastor-who-claimed-covid-19-hysteria-was-plot-against-trump-dies-from-virus/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=share_bar&utm_campaign=share_bar_facebook&fbclid=IwAR1Pkf2llJ079QNSKET638USWPY_nVDrfvaK4B_-PhBQjvg0sg-TtmwMXGE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

I knew once Trumpsters learned that Dr. Fauci was better thought of than their leader, the "Deep State" talk would soon follow.

Yep.

Trumpsters always meet my low expectations of their behavior.

They are now accusing Fauci of being part of the DS, and being a "Hillary stooge."

Never mind that George H.W. Bush called Fauci a hero.

From today's WaPo:

As Trump Signals Readiness To Break With Experts, His Base Assails Fauci

According to the poll you cited in another post, 77% approve of Fauci and 5% strongly disapprove.

Kinda disproves the theory that Trump's base, or "Trumpsters" as you say, are assailing Fauci.

 

Edited by Lucylu71

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Various stories by the media and posts in political chatrooms about how Trump is to blame for a couple drinking aquarium cleaner, how he's to blame for a healthcare worker dying in her home, how he is growing inpatient with Fauci, etc.

These desperate narratives will only increase as the left continues to deal with the reality that the Trump administration is doing a pretty good job handling this, while at the same time their presidential candidate is Joe Biden.

Interesting segment on Hannity tonight about the stories by NYT, WaPo, and Vox in early February that were downplaying the seriousness of the coronavirus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucylu71 said:

According to the poll you cited in another post, 77% approve of Fauci and 5% strongly disapprove.

Kinda disproves the theory that Trump's base, or "Trumpsters" as you say, are assailing Fauci.

 

Try reading the story I posted before making a sweeping generalization that is wrong.

Or don't you consider Lou Dobbs to be a Trumpster?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucylu71 said:

According to the poll you cited in another post, 77% approve of Fauci and 5% strongly disapprove.

Kinda disproves the theory that Trump's base, or "Trumpsters" as you say, are assailing Fauci.

 

Btw-I am NOT a headline writer with WaPo.

The headline used the word assail, not me.

Try, try, again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucylu71 said:

Various stories by the media and posts in political chatrooms about how Trump is to blame for a couple drinking aquarium cleaner, how he's to blame for a healthcare worker dying in her home, how he is growing inpatient with Fauci, etc.

These desperate narratives will only increase as the left continues to deal with the reality that the Trump administration is doing a pretty good job handling this, while at the same time their presidential candidate is Joe Biden.

Interesting segment on Hannity tonight about the stories by NYT, WaPo, and Vox in early February that were downplaying the seriousness of the coronavirus.

Sorry, but I don't listen to right-wing nuts like Hannity.

Anyway, his comments appear to be directed at the Cult.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life must be grand in Trumplandia, where folks actually believe that Trump has handled pandemic well.

No need for the ugly reality of hospitals around the country; NY, Atlanta, Philadelphia being turned into chaotic scenes of misery and death.

No need to consider the ugly reality of doctors considering ignoring Full Code choices of patients due to lack of medical resources.

Watch out, Trumpsters!

There is a unicorn!!

Ahh.

Trumplandia.

Where nothing is based on the Truth, and the inhabitants like it that way!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.