Jump to content

Media behaving badly

Politics   (76,412 Views 865 Comments)
18,363 Visitors; 2,281 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 2 of Media behaving badly. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

1 minute ago, Lil Nel said:

😆

I have educated myself, dude.

And that is why I do agree with you.

Geez, dude, Covington, KY is just up the road from me.

Why won't you address the issue of the Enquired?

You entitled this thread: Media Behaving Badly.

Yet, you are silent on alleged blackmail.

Hmmm.

 

I missed the part where you agree with me.  Maybe someone can point it out to me.

i don’t care where you live.  I’m 30 minutes from a clinic where you can obtain a late-term abortion.  Would you think that makes my opinion count more?

I did address your question on the Enquirer.  Again, based on what I know now,  I’m not outraged.  Of course, I like to get more info before I let my outrage set in.  Something that many high profile journalists and celebrities didn’t do regarding the Covington kids.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Yep. I am not surprised at all that your Media Behavely Badly opinion only flows in one direction.

Which is why I don't take your so-called concern seriously.

Just fodder to stir up 'em liberals.

😆

 

Unfortunately, due to your recent behavior you have lost the privilege of me reading your posts.  Back to the ignore list you go.😕

I’ll try again in a few weeks.  Better luck then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this is just another example of the media bias that we see every day. So a group of adults harasses a group of kids and somehow the kids are too blame. Yea, no media bias there at all! I hope he wins his lawsuit.

Another example of the media behaving badly is the coverage (or should I say lack of) of the Virginia Dems being accused of blackface and sexual abuse. And that goes for the Dem politicians and Hollywood activists as well, hmmm, no call to step down because of racism, and no calls to "believe the victim" now that it is Dems accused. Go figure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Daisy4RN said:

Yes, this is just another example of the media bias that we see every day. So a group of adults harasses a group of kids and somehow the kids are too blame. Yea, no media bias there at all! I hope he wins his lawsuit.

Another example of the media behaving badly is the coverage (or should I say lack of) of the Virginia Dems being accused of blackface and sexual abuse. And that goes for the Dem politicians and Hollywood activists as well, hmmm, no call to step down because of racism, and no calls to "believe the victim" now that it is Dems accused. Go figure.

I've heard tons of media coverage of the Virginia situation, and I believe there is a huge cry for this governor to step down, including demands from Democrats.  Remember Al Franken?  Similar situation and he did step down, unlike the president who has been accused of sexual misconduct over and over, yet his followers feel he is above reproach.  

When I think of media behaving badly the first person think of is Alex Jones.  He should rot in hell for the agony he caused the Sandy Hook community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BCgradnurse said:

I've heard tons of media coverage of the Virginia situation, and I believe there is a huge cry for this governor to step down, including demands from Democrats.  Remember Al Franken?  Similar situation and he did step down, unlike the president who has been accused of sexual misconduct over and over, yet his followers feel he is above reproach.  

When I think of media behaving badly the first person think of is Alex Jones.  He should rot in hell for the agony he caused the Sandy Hook community.

Speaking to the Virginia situation....it is obvious that the coverage is far different in time covered, scope and slant than the coverage for others (Kavanaugh comes to mind). The media IMO is doing much harm to this country (by causing uncessary divisions) by not reporting the facts fairly and unbias. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

A thread about misbehaving and broken media wouldn't be complete without discussing the propaganda outlet of the GOP. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-jeff-flake-says-gop-should-have-stopped-trumps-birther-push.amp

I would agree with Jeff Flake on this one.

However, this is Jeff Flake on Fox News saying how the GOP was wrong.  This isn't Fox behaving badly.  It's Fox being fair and balanced. 

Edited by SC_RNDude
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SC_RNDude said:

Unfortunately, due to your recent behavior you have lost the privilege of me reading your posts.  Back to the ignore list you go.😕

I’ll try again in a few weeks.  Better luck then.

Hilarious!

Is this a joke?

Like I care whether or not you read my posts?!!!

For your information, I didn't mean my opinion counted for more since I live right by Covington.

I simply meant I am well aware of the story because of the close proximity, it is all over local news.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Daisy4RN said:

Speaking to the Virginia situation....it is obvious that the coverage is far different in time covered, scope and slant than the coverage for others (Kavanaugh comes to mind). The media IMO is doing much harm to this country (by causing uncessary divisions) by not reporting the facts fairly and unbias. 

No, Daisy, DJT has divided this country with his lies and hate-filled rhetoric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daisy4RN said:

Yes, this is just another example of the media bias that we see every day. So a group of adults harasses a group of kids and somehow the kids are too blame. Yea, no media bias there at all! I hope he wins his lawsuit.

Another example of the media behaving badly is the coverage (or should I say lack of) of the Virginia Dems being accused of blackface and sexual abuse. And that goes for the Dem politicians and Hollywood activists as well, hmmm, no call to step down because of racism, and no calls to "believe the victim" now that it is Dems accused. Go figure.

No, Daisy, the adults were to blame.

Those Covington chaperones who didn't exercise good judgement, by allowing those students to get embroiled in name calling with the Black Hebrew Israelites.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

No, Daisy, DJT has divided this country with his lies and hate-filled rhetoric.

Yes, we all know you hate Trump, but even if that were true (which at some level probably is bc both sides lie!) that doesn't let the media off the hook for not doing their job as professionals!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lil Nel said:

No, Daisy, the adults were to blame.

Those Covington chaperones who didn't exercise good judgement, by allowing those students to get embroiled in name calling with the Black Hebrew Israelites.

 

Does that explain the rude, obnoxious behavior of the black Hebrew group or the Indian banging the drum in his face! How would you expect a teen to act in that situation, I think he handled it pretty well. The adults who were harassing the kids are too blame, who does that, seriously!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×