Need temp help in Rockland Co, NY

  1. I need help of a retired nurse with some general medical experience to read through about 70 pages of certified medical record and highlight what is important. This is a private arrangement (not a company), paid by check or cash. In addition, if you are in Rockland County, NY, I will need occasional changes of band-aid post-operative on my back (out of my reach).

    Please, reach out to 845-268-5565.
  2. Visit retired-er profile page

    About retired-er

    Joined: Mar '18; Posts: 1


  3. by   Rose_Queen
    Please speak with your health care provider regarding visiting nursing care if you need assistance with dressing changes