1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.
3) When you fall down, you wonder what else you can do while you're down there.
4) You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair that you once got from a roller coaster.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
6) Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.
7) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
Apr 23, '03
Love it Betts! Thank you
Apr 24, '03
Love these ! I really laughed out loud at the rocking chair one ! (I sure do love my rocking chair on the front porch)... my daughter stops by to visit and catches us both sitting in the rockers ( AFTER a hard day of working in the yard, of course
) and spouts: "geeeeeeeeeeesh ! You guys are REALLY getting old ! Always in those rocking chairs!"
hmmmmmmm... this ol' momma was UP at 0600, while her daughter slept 'til NOON... uh HUH !
It kinda jolts me, though, when I buy an antique that is younger than me.. "antique"...??? What does that make ME, then?
Apr 24, '03
As I; "tried and true!"
Must Read Topics