Jump to content
toomuchbaloney toomuchbaloney (Member) Nurse

Impeachment

Politics   (22,900 Views 699 Comments)
2 Followers; 39,349 Visitors; 10,589 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 56 of Impeachment. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine If He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Iowa Senator Joni Ernst warned Sunday that Republicans could immediately push to impeach Joe Biden over his work in Ukraine as vice president if he wins the White House.

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” Ernst said in an interview with Bloomberg News. “Joe Biden should be very careful what he’s asking for because, you know, we can have a situation where if it should ever be President Biden, that immediately, people, right the day after he would be elected would be saying, ‘Well, we’re going to impeach him.’”...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, herring_RN said:

Joe Biden Could Be Impeached by GOP Over Ukraine If He Wins, Iowa Senator Says

Iowa Senator Joni Ernst warned Sunday that Republicans could immediately push to impeach Joe Biden over his work in Ukraine as vice president if he wins the White House.

“I think this door of impeachable whatever has been opened,” Ernst said in an interview with Bloomberg News. “Joe Biden should be very careful what he’s asking for because, you know, we can have a situation where if it should ever be President Biden, that immediately, people, right the day after he would be elected would be saying, ‘Well, we’re going to impeach him.’”...

These people are insane and very dangerous.

Are they going to threaten to impeach any Democrat who beats their Cult leader?

Seems to me Ernst has made a good example of just why ALL Republicans need to be voted out of office.

Vote the scumbags out of the Senate, House and governorships, state legislature and wherever else they reside 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sen. Mitt Romney will vote to convict Trump, breaking with fellow Republicans

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) will vote to convict President Donald Trump in the impeachment trial on the charge of abuse of power, becoming the only Republican to break with the president and his party.

"The grave question the Constitution tasks senators to answer is whether the president committed an act so extreme and egregious that it rises to the level of a “high crime and misdemeanor.”...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/05/sen-mitt-romney-will-vote-to-convict-trump-breaking-with-fellow-republicans-110848

Quote

Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine.

- Sen. Mitt Romney

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, herring_RN said:

Sen. Mitt Romney will vote to convict Trump, breaking with fellow Republicans

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) will vote to convict President Donald Trump in the impeachment trial on the charge of abuse of power, becoming the only Republican to break with the president and his party.

"The grave question the Constitution tasks senators to answer is whether the president committed an act so extreme and egregious that it rises to the level of a “high crime and misdemeanor.”...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/05/sen-mitt-romney-will-vote-to-convict-trump-breaking-with-fellow-republicans-110848

 

Hmm.

What makes Romney able to see the truth, while his fellow Republicans remain blinded by it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fix is done.  The GOP endorses corruption and cheating over values and fairness.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

The fix is done.  The GOP endorses corruption and cheating over values and fairness.  

Donnie Jr. thinks Romney should be out of the GOP.

I agree.

The GOP is the party for those without brains; Cult zombies.

Why would Romney want to stay with Cult zombies?

He should do what Amash did, and Walk Away from the GOP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further proof that I am right, Chare.

The unhinged Cult will continue to employ the lesson bestowed on the nation by zombies who defended Donald John Trump in the Senate.

From today's WaPo:

Rep. Matt Gaetz Demands Criminal Probe Of Pelosi For Mutilating Trump Speech

Never mind that that there is no law that was broken by Pelosi.

The Cult learned its lesson well.

Just make crap up!!!

Our base zombies don't care about truth!!!!!

They never did!!!!

More proof, are Senate members requesting Hunter Biden's travel records.

Hmm.

What did Dr. Fiona Hill have to say about Hunter Biden conspiracy theory?

She testified it was Russian propaganda.

Hmm.

Who did Dr. Hill work closely with?

John Bolton.

Handpicked by Trump

No deep state.

No sore losers.

Handpicked by Trump.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Further proof that I am right, Chare.

[...]

Why, exactly, do you find the need to prove anything to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, chare said:

Why, exactly, do you find the need to prove anything to me?

Not you specifically.

But I responded back to you, because you kindly posted the original article, after I posted about it.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lil Nel said:

Not you specifically.

But I responded back to you, because you kindly posted the original article, after I posted about it.

Thank you for clarifying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, chare said:

Thank you for clarifying

Not a problem.

😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.