Jump to content
beckysue920 beckysue920 (New Member) New Member

If I were Jill Biden...

Politics   (212 Views 9 Comments)
5,024 Visitors; 2 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

If I were Jill Biden, I would most certainly encourage Joe to drop out of the Presidential race.  How can she allow her husband to embarrass himself in front of the world?  Isn't she, in the long run embarrassing herself, as well?

Is she too smitten with the idea of being bestowed the title of "First Lady" to step up and protect her husband from disgracing himself?  The poor guy obviously has a brain dysfunction and needs someone who cares to step up and protect him.

Comments...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps Biden could compensate for his stutter by sticking to some stock phrases like:

Witch Hunt!

Democrat Hoax!

Fake News!

No president has accomplished what I have!

Slow down the testing!

China is paying us billions and billions!

Rigged Election!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 7:59 AM, beckysue920 said:

If I were Jill Biden, I would most certainly encourage Joe to drop out of the Presidential race.  How can she allow her husband to embarrass himself in front of the world?  Isn't she, in the long run embarrassing herself, as well?

Is she too smitten with the idea of being bestowed the title of "First Lady" to step up and protect her husband from disgracing himself?  The poor guy obviously has a brain dysfunction and needs someone who cares to step up and protect him.

Comments...?

Compared to the current POTUS, Biden looks and sounds like a vigorous and intellectually sound candidate for the presidency...

Unfortunately for the USA, Melania REALLY DOESN'T CARE, do you? She even is willing to wear that message on her clothing when considering the cruel separation and detention of children at our borders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously, if I was Melania Trump, I would beg my intellectually beleaguered husband, not to put MY limited capabilities on display once again.

The former catalog, and girl-on-girl nudie model was caught plagiarizing Michelle Obama!

And then her resume, was found to be fiction, as well!

It is one thing for Trump to put his dimwittedness on full display, but Melania should have the choice to leave hers, in the closet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Seriously, if I was Melania Trump, I would beg my intellectually beleaguered husband, not to put MY limited capabilities on display once again.

The former catalog, and girl-on-girl nudie model was caught plagiarizing Michelle Obama!

And then her resume, was found to be fiction, as well!

It is one thing for Trump to put his dimwittedness on full display, but Melania should have the choice to leave hers, in the closet.

What is good for other people isn't a concern for the Narcissist in Chief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2020 at 11:59 AM, beckysue920 said:

If I were Jill Biden, I would most certainly encourage Joe to drop out of the Presidential race.  How can she allow her husband to embarrass himself in front of the world?  Isn't she, in the long run embarrassing herself, as well?

Is she too smitten with the idea of being bestowed the title of "First Lady" to step up and protect her husband from disgracing himself?  The poor guy obviously has a brain dysfunction and needs someone who cares to step up and protect him.

Comments...?

Bless your heart.  This is one of the funniest posts I've read in a while.  I'm sure you must have meant to type Melania Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s not her decision. Joe Biden is the best and brightest the Democratic Party has to offer. They picked him with their primary system. Gotta give him a chance to make an impact. 

Edited by azhiker96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, azhiker96 said:

It’s not her decision. Joe Biden is the best and brightest the Democratic Party has to offer. They picked him with their primary system. Gotta give him a chance to make an impact. 

I don't agree that Biden represents the best and the brightest.  I think he more represents stability, experience, and compassion. The contrast between the DNC and the GOP candidates couldn't be more profound. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.