Jump to content
luv2 luv2 (Member)

Gov. Andrew Cuomo

Politics   (3,113 Views 32 Comments)
8,861 Visitors; 707 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

 Gov. Andrew Cuomo of NY will make the perfect Vice-President in the 2020 election. He has stepped up and shows America what authentic and competent leadership is about, and he continues to exude the ability to lead America. I understand Vice-President Biden wants to have a woman, but Vice-President Biden needs to change his mind. I could think of no better running mate than Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are a number of well qualified progressives who could serve honorably as VP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, toomuchbaloney said:

There are a number of well qualified progressives who could serve honorably as VP. 

With Gov. Andrew Cuomo on the ticket, it will guarantee a win. He has proven he has the ability to unite the country and get things done. Please start at 35:21

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, luv2 said:

With Gov. Andrew Cuomo on the ticket, it will guarantee a win. He has proven he has the ability to unite the country and get things done. Please start at 35:21

 

Nothing guarantees a win when a corrupt authoritarian sits in the Oval Office with a complicit Senate which is happy to look past cheating, lying, law breaking, and foreign interference in our elections as long as they are in control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toomuchbaloney said:

Nothing guarantees a win when a corrupt authoritarian sits in the Oval Office with a complicit Senate which is happy to look past cheating, lying, law breaking, and foreign interference in our elections as long as they are in control. 

President Trump is despicable. He is not capable of being the leader.  Governor Andrew Cuomo is pure leadership. 

Leadership:

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, luv2 said:

President Trump is despicable. He is not capable of being the leader.  Governor Andrew Cuomo is pure leadership. 

Leadership:

  

That has nothing to do with whether or not despots and their sycophants cheat in elections.  Republicans already know they can't win if every eligible voter votes...so they cheat.  Trump simply took their cheating to the international level...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toomuchbaloney said:

That has nothing to do with whether or not despots and their sycophants cheat in elections.  Republicans already know they can't win if every eligible voter votes...so they cheat.  Trump simply took their cheating to the international level...

Governor Andrew Cuomo can unite and energize the democratic party he is whom Vice-President Biden should select. I know he said Vice-President said a woman, but I could think of no better who has step up for the American people. I do not believe President Trump could scheme or cheat his way out. Honestly, times are changing, and we need leadership that knows how to do the job on day one. President Trump and his administration are a precautionary tale of why experience matter. I could see no better ticket for the democratic party then Biden and Cuomo.

Biden and Cuomo this what leadership looks like.

Edited by luv2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New York may need to keep Gov. Cuomo in his current job to rebuild once this cr@p is over. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that people can unite behind getting the crazy psychopath out of the white house. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nursej22 said:

New York may need to keep Gov. Cuomo in his current job to rebuild once this cr@p is over. 

Yes, but there is no time for a learning curve time. We as a country need Day one leadership. Governor Andrew Cuomo brings that to the table. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2020 at 11:46 PM, toomuchbaloney said:

I think that people can unite behind getting the crazy psychopath out of the white house. 

However, Governor Andrew Cuomo brings experience.

This is leadership: 27: 12 

Thinking of America.

America deserves this kind of leadership. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, luv2 said:

However, Governor Andrew Cuomo brings experience.

This is leadership: 27: 12 

Thinking of America.

America deserves this kind of leadership. 

He is not in any position or frame of mind to abandon his current responsibilities to campaign for the election in the coming weeks/months. Cuomo needs to stay where he is and lead NY through this disaster and recovery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×

This site uses cookies. By using this site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. Read our Privacy, Cookies, and Terms of Service Policies to learn more.