Jump to content

Domestic Terrorism

Politics   (4,855 Views 209 Comments)
7 Followers; 34,657 Visitors; 2,278 Posts
If you find this topic helpful leave a comment.

You are reading page 6 of Domestic Terrorism. If you want to start from the beginning Go to First Page.

6 hours ago, SC_RNDude said:

Obviously, no.

Interesting.

Because the right wing seems to believe that threatening pregnant women with prison, for giving birth to a drug addicted baby, will curb the problem.

Yet, you insist that the same tactic applied to gun owners, will have no effect in curbing the problem of unsecured guns being used on innocents.

Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lil Nel said:

Now, I wear a seatbelt because I have been educated to how sear belts actually save lives.

Thank you for making my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lil Nel said:

Interesting.

Because the right wing seems to believe that threatening pregnant women with prison, for giving birth to a drug addicted baby, will curb the problem.

Yet, you insist that the same tactic applied to gun owners, will have no effect in curbing the problem of unsecured guns being used on innocents.

Interesting.

I doubt it’s too interesting to most folks who realize that a Trump voter usually isn’t someone who shares each and every view a liberal likes to attribute to the “right wing”.  I do understand, however, how it’s easier to justify one’s own beliefs and avoid meaningful debate if they are able in their own mind to make villains of the other side.

And, your premise here is wrong, unless of course New Hampshire and Rhode Island have changed into havens for right wingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SC_RNDude said:

I doubt it’s too interesting to most folks who realize that a Trump voter usually isn’t someone who shares each and every view a liberal likes to attribute to the “right wing”.  I do understand, however, how it’s easier to justify one’s own beliefs and avoid meaningful debate if they are able in their own mind to make villains of the other side.

And, your premise here is wrong, unless of course New Hampshire and Rhode Island have changed into havens for right wingers.

You should blow your smoke at the conservative who offers nothing beyond opinion and generalizations about "you guys" and "your side" . Don't be blind to the villanization simply because it's coming from a conservative who is avoiding meaningful debate. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

You should blow your smoke ...

Real nice.

34 minutes ago, toomuchbaloney said:

You should blow your smoke at the conservative who offers nothing beyond opinion and generalizations about "you guys" and "your side" . Don't be blind to the villanization simply because it's coming from a conservative who is avoiding meaningful debate. 

Not much comparison.  One poster who has been here a week or two compared to the almost daily deluge coming from a handful of posters for the last two plus years.  

Not to mention everything that comes from the liberal propaganda media 24/7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SC_RNDude said:

Thank you for making my point.

I didn't make your point.

If you quoted my entire response, you would have read that that the FINE, changed my behavior.

But anyone else reading my response, would understand that.

Cherry picking my response, doesn't change the truth.

Many good behavioral changes, like mine, come from what I wrote in my last line.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SC_RNDude said:

I doubt it’s too interesting to most folks who realize that a Trump voter usually isn’t someone who shares each and every view a liberal likes to attribute to the “right wing”.  I do understand, however, how it’s easier to justify one’s own beliefs and avoid meaningful debate if they are able in their own mind to make villains of the other side.

And, your premise here is wrong, unless of course New Hampshire and Rhode Island have changed into havens for right wingers.

Talk about blowing smoke.

There is so much of it here, I'm surprised we all haven't choked to death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, SC_RNDude said:

Real nice.

Not much comparison.  One poster who has been here a week or two compared to the almost daily deluge coming from a handful of posters for the last two plus years.  

Not to mention everything that comes from the liberal propaganda media 24/7.

You are welcome to your biased opinion. You keep mentioning liberal propaganda media.  Which outlets are those, in your opinion? Most of what I see shared here in terms of media would not qualify as propaganda, IMV. Are  WaPo, NYT, Atlantic, Reuters, etc propaganda?

Which outlets represent the conservative propaganda, in your view?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

I didn't make your point.

If you quoted my entire response, you would have read that that the FINE, changed my behavior.

But anyone else reading my response, would understand that.

Cherry picking my response, doesn't change the truth.

Many good behavioral changes, like mine, come from what I wrote in my last line.

 

So, if you had never been fined you would still not be wearing a seatbelt?

If someone doesn’t lock their guns because they don’t think their child is going to get to it, is the threat of going to jail if their child does get to it and does harm going to change their behavior?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SC_RNDude said:

I doubt it’s too interesting to most folks who realize that a Trump voter usually isn’t someone who shares each and every view a liberal likes to attribute to the “right wing”.  I do understand, however, how it’s easier to justify one’s own beliefs and avoid meaningful debate if they are able in their own mind to make villains of the other side.

And, your premise here is wrong, unless of course New Hampshire and Rhode Island have changed into havens for right wingers.

Please clarify your last paragraph.

I understand RI is one of two dozens that requires physicians to drug test pregnant women, if drug abuse is suspected, and as a result, those women will be sent to the head of the line, for inpatient treatment of chemical dependency.

Treatment is not the same, as imprisonment.

To help me understand your point, please clarify.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, it just tickles me when a poster, who regularly posts things from Fox, The Daily Wire and The Free Beacon, complains about "liberal propaganda."

Oh, I am tickled!!!

No such thing as right wing propaganda!

Brietbart. Just unbiased reporting, right?

Oh, I am tickled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lil Nel said:

Oh, it just tickles me when a poster, who regularly posts things from Fox, The Daily Wire and The Free Beacon, complains about "liberal propaganda."

Oh, I am tickled!!!

No such thing as right wing propaganda!

Brietbart. Just unbiased reporting, right?

Oh, I am tickled.

Your always free to, but seldom do, question the facts presented in whatever article I post.

You did lump in Fox with the others.  I’ll kindly remind you that according to a poll Baloney linked to a month or two ago, Fox is more trusted then your two favorites, NYT and WaPo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
×