Shark Falls from Sky onto Golf CourseRegister Today!
- by tnbutterfly Oct 26, '12This month we have had lots of strange things falling from the sky...... raw chicken pieces which fell on a teenager's head, a sky-jumper who landed safely after a 24 mile high jump, and now...........a live shark!!!
Reports are that a live two foot long tiger shark fell out of the sky, landing close to the twelfth tee at the San Juan Capistrano, Calif., golf course. The first responder was on-duty course marshal, who, rather than providing CPR, acted swiftly and scooped it up, loaded it onto his golf cart, and drove it back to the clubhouse, where other employees joined the cause to save the wayward animal.
"The shark, which reportedly had two bleeding wounds near its dorsal fin, is thought to have been dropped over the golf course by a predatory bird, though no one is known to have actually seen the shark fall."
The predatory bird was trying for a hole in one, but got a birdie instead.
The shark was later released in the Pacific Ocean. Hopefully, he fully recovers from his adventures.
Who knows what lurks above your head. Be careful out there. Might be time for us all to don our bike helmets.
Shark Falls from Sky onto Golf CourseLast edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 26, '12
- Oct 26, '12 by tnbutterflyRumor has it that the bird was searching for a nurse shark but got hold of tiger shark from Detroit instead. Maybe the bird was a very large disgruntled Cardinal from St. Louis checking out the AT&T Park in search of fly balls.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 26, '12
- Oct 26, '12 by brianthat is crazy!!! thanks for sharing!
- Oct 26, '12 by nursefrancesQuote from Medic2RNI was thinking the same thing. That would actually be the super power I want (thinking of the super power thread). The ability to make the food you want fall out of the sky.....just think...."big mac" and viola! get out the catchers mitt. I guess this was done already. Remember the movie "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs"?I hope some roasted potatoes and green beans!
- Oct 27, '12 by Esme12.......What next????
- Oct 27, '12 by sirIQuote from tnbutterflyHAHAHAHAHAHAA.Rumor has it that the bird was searching for a nurse shark but got hold of tiger shark from Detroit instead. Maybe the bird was a very large disgruntled Cardinal from St. Louis checking out the AT&T Park in search of fly balls.
Your next life, tn, you should be a stand-up comic.