- by Kylee B Mar 21I didn't know ... R.I.P.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=822974©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 528 Views
- Mar 21 by Spidey's momHe's such a dodo bird.
- Mar 21 by 22gawhitacreJoe Biden, the gift that just keeps on giving. To think the left makes fun of Sarah Palin when this clown is a heart beat away from the Presidency. Excuses and deflections in 3,2,1..
- Mar 21 by tntrnHe is the Daily Embarrassment.
- Mar 21 by ElvishQuote from 22gawhitacreOh honey...there is no need to go back as far as Sarah Palin to find Republicans who make fools of themselves almost daily.Joe Biden, the gift that just keeps on giving. To think the left makes fun of Sarah Palin when this clown is a heart beat away from the Presidency. Excuses and deflections in 3,2,1..
From the resident libertarian who would love to speak the words in 0:37 to Sir Joe.
- Mar 21 by Kylee BWell, it's not just Joe Biden. Charlie Rangel says:
"We're talking about millions of kids dying —being shot down by assault weapons..."
Those silly politicians...!
(For those of you who believe nothing from "Faux" News, there is a video)
RANGEL FIBS: DEMOCRAT CLAIMS â€˜MILLIONSâ€™ OF KIDS BEING â€˜SHOT DOWN BY ASSAULT WEAPONSâ€™ | Assault Weapons | Fox Nation
- Mar 21 by Spidey's momOne of my favorite words . . "hyperbole".
Being a so-called grammar/spelling Nazi . . . . . I have to admit it is kinda fun to joke about the faux pas that Biden made. And Charlie. And whoever else.
- Mar 22 by herring_RN''You're working hard to put food on your family.''
—Presidential candidate George W. Bush, Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000
''I didn't want to get into a Nancy Reagan thing about doing any seances.''
—Barack Obama, after saying he had spoken with all the living presidents as he prepared to take office, Washington, D.C., Nov. 7, 2008 (Obama later called Nancy Reagan to apologize)
''And where is the National Public Radio table? You guys are still here? That's good. I couldn't remember where we landed on that. Now, I know you were a little tense when the GOP tried to cut your funding, but personally I was looking forward to new programming like 'No Things Considered' or 'Wait, Wait...Don't Fund Me.'''
—President Obama at the 2011 White House Correspondents' Dinner
''In the next hundred days, I will learn to go off prompter -- and Joe Biden will learn to stay on it.''—President Barack Obama, at the 2009 White House Correspondents' Dinner
''For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.
—President George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Penn., May 14, 2001
''Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.''
—President George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
''I'm ashamed of what happened in the White House yesterday. I think it is a tragedy in the first proportion that a private corporation can be subjected to what I would characterize as a shakedown -- in this case a $20 billion shakedown ... I'm only speaking for myself. I'm not speaking for anyone else, but I apologize. I do not want to live in a county where anytime a citizen or a corporation does something that is legitimately wrong, [it is] subject to some sort of political pressure that, again, in my words, amounts to a shakedown.''
—Rep. Joe Barton (R-Tex.) during a congressional hearing with BP CEO Tony Hayward, referring to a $20 billion fund for damages that President Obama pressured BP to set up to pay for the Gulf oil spill. Barton, the biggest recipient of oil and gas industry campaign contributions in the House of Representatives, was later forced by Republican leaders to apologize for his BP apology
''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.''
—Rep. Michele Bachmann , on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford was president, April 28, 2009
- Mar 22 by 22gawhitacreIf only Gabby Giffords had a corpseman nearby she might still be alive today.
- Mar 22 by nursej22I initially thought that a gravely injured woman shot in the head was a tasteless subject for humor.
And then I remembered when Dick Cheney shot his friend in the face.
Luckily the friend subsequently apologized.