Grey's Anatomy. Off subject somewhat, but is anyone else in love with this show?Register Today!
- by Murseman2011 Aug 29, '12I find it much better than HOUSE.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=779031©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 759 Views
- Aug 29, '12 by staceymI've been watching reruns while waiting for school to start next week. I know it's not close to reality but I love it anyways!
- Aug 29, '12 by lmandradeOne of my favorite shows! Watching the show makes me wanna finish my RN degree and then go on to be a peds surgeon...haha!
- Aug 29, '12 by Katie71275I love Grey's. Ive watched them all but since my summer class ended, my husband and I are rewatching the seasons Love it!
- Aug 29, '12 by HorsebytesYes I love it and am going through withdrawals until the next season begins. I wrote it on my calendar it starts Sept 27th. Remember last season ended with the plane crash.
- Aug 29, '12 by JustBeachyNurseThread moved to off topic area in allnurses.com breakroom. You can sign in using your regular allnurses.com usename and password.
- Sep 1, '12 by libby11I am watching it from the beginning to get caught up! I didn't even know it was still a current TV shoes. I'm reaching the end of season 2. I know that Derrick and Meredith will eventually get married, but right now it stinks to watch Derrick & Addison try to work on their marriage! Over the past year I had seen a few re-runs and maybe a couple new episodes, just by chance; I wasn't actually a committed viewer... I can't believe that Sloan is the woman Addison cheated on Derrick with! OMG!
- Sep 14, '12 by FranemtnurseI love the show, and am eager to see it again in a couple weeks. I don't watch the reruns, because I am so into the show that when I watch it for the first time, it stays with me.
- Sep 14, '12 by That GuyIt needed to end a few seasons ago....
- Sep 15, '12 by Compassion_xI LOVE grey's anatomy. I like it better than House too. Neither one is too realistic and Dr.House is pretty unethical... But of course, some doctors in grey's are too (LVAD wire, anyone?).