Do you work out regularly?Register Today!
- by smartypantsnurse Apr 27I used to. Now all I wanna do on my days off is curl up on the couch with some Ben and Jerrys lol. Blurg. Anyway, hope you all had a great weekend!
- Apr 28 by hopefulwhoopThat's been the biggest change in my life since becoming an RN. I don't work out as often or as hard as I'd like to. I still do workout though, 2-3x/week. I used to work out 4-5x/week prior to nursing. I'm usually too exhausted after work. I try to work out before work now.
- Apr 28 by RNperdiemCertainly not.
I do however rake my lawn with a rake, use a non-powered push lawnmower and do a daily walk. I use walk time as thinking and planning time, so it doesn't feel like a chore.
My job is reasonably active with me being on my feet all day.
- Apr 28 by proud nurseNo, I don't. I used to do Zumba 4 days a week.
Whenever I have to restart my exercise routine, I start out by walking. So, I think this week is a good time to start walking again.
- Apr 28 by netglowQuote from twinmommy+2I'm more like you. During most of school I also worked full time. Don't know how I pulled that one off, LOL, and I fit in a work out or a walk when I could, if I had any "daylight time" free!I want to...does that count
I used to 3-4 times a week before school and the second job started.
Right after I got my license, and school was over and I was looking for a job, I really got back into it. But, that ended. I didn't renew my membership and low and behold the club I worked out at has now closed.
I've been thinking about working out tho...... haha.
- Apr 28 by jrwestno, i spend my time off sleeping
there wad a time when i used to work out....
- Apr 28 by anotheroneYes. At least 60-120mins of cardio 3 times a week and some weight lifting.