Goodbye SarahRegister Today!
- by tewdles Jan 26http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...lin-part-ways/
I, for one, will not miss her tone of voice...
This is evidence that her time of celebrity is at an end and she likely has nothing else to bring to the table...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=811261©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,501 Views
- Jan 26 by aknottedyarntwedles, I am sorry. I expect she will try to get some kind of lime light in AK. I somehow doubt she will "go quietly into this good night". Seems like she might "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." Dylan Thomas
- Quote from tewdlesDid she have anything to bring to the table in the first place?...she likely has nothing else to bring to the table...
You can actually see Russia from the table.
- Jan 26 by somenurseI don't watch clusterfox news, but, i am doing the happy dance anyway, as i feel the less vitriol and hyperbole we give airtime to, the better off we are, and the better our chances are of having a more informed, better educated electorate.
(and yes, i can agree, there are also some on the left who can also indulge in that, too)
that said, there are some polls which suggest that clusterfox viewers tend to be the least informed of all on current events, and even have LESS understanding than those who don't even watch the news at all.
Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed | Poynter.
But yeah, buh bye Sarah!! Here's a little rundown of top 10 dumbest Sarah Palin quotes:
Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes
It was she, who often gets credit for the #1 lie of 2009---that "death panels" are part of Obamacare/PPACA. She might have been referring to the PPACA provision to have a doctor appointment paid for, to discuss what THAT PATIENT would want, on their own living will. The appointment would be paid for. That's it.
The patient would still have every right to put whatever THEY want done, on THEIR very own, personalized living will...........but Sarah, and rightwingers and clusterfox news, got a shocking % of americans to actually believe PPACA had "death panels".
Some americans who ONLY watch faux news, STILL believe that, to this day!!!!!!!
*sigh*.Last edit by somenurse on Jan 26
- Jan 26 by tewdlesI must admit that I watch Fox News occasionally. I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh and Hannity on the radio on a very regular basis, sigh.
- Jan 26 by leslie :-Di never thought i would live to see the day where i actually support fox news.
but here i sit, extremely grateful that fox has exercised some much-needed and overdue discernment in letting palin go.
goodbye sarah palin.
don't let the door kick you on the way out.
- I love NPR, for their music shows (Celtic, Bluegrass, World music). It's my main "go to" radio channel in my car, for talk/news/music. I also rely on Google News, which pulls stuff from a variety of sources.
Then there are my favored "prepper/fiat money is useless" websites, which offer a variety of "alternative" viewpoints, to say the least.
Then there's RT.com , for a Russian viewpoint.
For fun, I sometimes even visit Pravda. Where else could you learn:
The "Ghost City of Detroit" is on the brink of extinction ( Ghost city of Detroit on the brink of extinction - English pravda.ru )
The US Army degenerates by leaps & bounds ( US Army degenerates by leaps and bounds - English pravda.ru )
...and...last, but not least, that an "Alien from Sirius denies orgies..." - link omitted due to yuckiness.
Like the Japanese movie Rashomon, "reality" differs depending on the viewpoint of the observer. There is not a single "truth."
It's up to each person to do their own due diligence. Trust, but verify.
- Jan 26 by tntrnI honestly don't understand the hatred for Sarah Palin....on a scale of nasty and vitriolic, she scores a big fat zero, while there are extremely vitriolic people out there. Of course, many of them are big Democratic donors and/or Hollywood types, who seem to be a free pass for the nasty rhetoric.
- I don't feel any hatred for Sarah.
I never saw that she brought anything to the table (to continue the metaphor). She seemed to be a shrill-voiced politician with little to offer than vague promises.
- Jan 26 by leslie :-Di don't "hate" sarah, as i do not personally know her. (i am emanating the right, with their identical contentions about obama. )
i do disagree though, that she lacks vitriol and nastiness...and intelligence and sincerity and tolerance and open-mindedness and...
nah, definitely not hate.
speaking for myself, i am posting more in support of fox...
as they finally exhibited some prudence in determining who will serve them well...or not.
leslieLast edit by leslie :-D on Jan 26