Debt CeilingRegister Today!
- by herring_RN Jan 7
- Jan 7 by herring_RNMEET THE PRESS
- Jan 7 by tewdlesI have lost much respect for this man in the past 4 years...
- Jan 8 by InfirmiereJolieHe's awesome!!!!! Almost agreed with everything he said!!!! I wish I could meet him
I wish I just knew what he was cutting. I guess we're not getting any new programs? Well, the ACA is GREAT. I'm very happy about that and he said he would be funding technology, education, environment and science, that he would work on gun violence. He is AMAZING.
Since I'm a rare person who has actually split ticketed before, we'll see what happens in 2 years. I'm thinking I'm going mostly blue. He impresses me and inspires me.
About the debt ceiling, well, if you know who pulls off another fiasco threatening to lower our credit rating (and almost sent us over the cliff), then... I know how I am leaning. This simply is not acceptable.
Quote from herring_RN
- Jan 8 by herring_RN
- Jan 8 by 22gawhitacreAre these the same pathetic Democrats that refuse to pass a budget (the last 4 years) as required by law?Quote from herring_RN
- Jan 8 by aknottedyarnQuote from 22gawhitacreWe know we have the same pathetic GOP that voted for all of Bush's "great ideas", 2 unfounded wars, lower the taxes, etc. it was fine when their friends were raking in the dough from defense contracts and insider trading. Now that their bill has to be paid they want to blame everyone else for their purchases. Kind of like buying steak for the entire restaurant and then trying to duck out on the bill because the interest rates of the credit card you put it on are high.Are these the same pathetic Democrats that refuse to pass a budget (the last 4 years) as required by law?