<---------AS A LIBERAL, i kinda almost secretly do hope the GOP continues dancing for their extremists and their fringes...it makes electing democrats wayyyyyyyyyyyy more easier.
I kinda do hope they continue to say negotiating or compromise is a dirty word, as many voters aren't sure working together across the aisle really IS a crime.
I kinda do hope, they continue to relabel rich people as "job creators", and focus the bulk of their policies on favoring that 2% at the top, as the other 98% of us are the ones who have a far bigger voting block.
I kinda do hope the GOP continues to line up goofy candidates to run for office, like the 2012 zoo parade of presidential hopefuls--LOOOOVED it.
sooooooooooooo many things that the GOP currently embraces as the way to do things, there is an inner brat in me that kinda hopes they keep on doing juuuuust what they've been doing.
because i actually DO love america, and i do realize we HAVE TO work together to get things done, i will now take my inner brat who typed those sentences above,
and stuff her back down where she belongs, and the rest of me will cheer on any signs of improvement in the GOP.