clueless about catsRegister Today!
- by jahra Sep 23, '11I will be visiting a friend who has a few cats. I would like to bring a small gift for them,
any suggestions? I am just taking a carry on bag for the flight so it needs to be
easy to pack and security process friendly.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses-breakroom.com/showthread.php?t=620479©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 400 Views
- Sep 23, '11 by aknottedyarnMost cats love to play with toys they can bat around. Think fish on a stick, feathers, etc. Dollar stores have a good selection. Catnip is always a hit with them. Downside is they might want to hang out in your bag if they smell it there.
- Sep 23, '11 by jahraQuote from aknottedyarnThanks so much for the reply! We have always had dogs, thanks for the suggestions!Most cats love to play with toys they can bat around. Think fish on a stick, feathers, etc. Dollar stores have a good selection. Catnip is always a hit with them. Downside is they might want to hang out in your bag if they smell it there.
- Sep 23, '11 by sillywillyMy cats love little fake furry mice!
- Sep 23, '11 by VivaLasViejasMine like little balls with bells in them......preferably laced with catnip, AKA "kitty weed".
- Sep 23, '11 by Sweet_Wild_RoseI have two cats. One could care less about catnip, the other loves it. The one who loves catnip doesn't really care for fake mice, but the other one loves them so much that she will meow for hours in front of the bathroom door when she's batted one under out of her reach. Both of them absolutely love feathers. For around $5, you can get an assortment pack that has a combination of different toys, so maybe each cat would find something they like.
- Sep 24, '11 by BCgradnurseMy cats love Greenies cat treats and anything related to catnip!
- Jan 14, '12 by jahraThanks again for all the suggestions. I went with the fake mice and
they were a big hit!
- Jan 14, '12 by prmenrsI would've suggested some antihistamine just in case, but obviously I'm tardy. Glad you had fun.