What is the last movie you have seen? (theaters or tv) - page 3
by NF_eyenurse Guide
Just curious. :rolleyes: What movie did you see last, either on tv,dvd, netflix,etc., or at the movies? What movie do you want to nee next? I saw the Lorax at the movies with my family (it was....all right). Last night on... Read More
- 1May 8, '12 by LoveMyBoxer99My Sister and I usually go to the midnight premiers with her friends from work. The last premier we went to see was Hunger Games. We made it a point to see the movie before reading the book, usually we read the book first and that always seems to ruin our expectations of the movie. I am eager to see The Avengers, The Dark Knight, and the new Spiderman movies. What can I say other than I am a sucker for a super hero flick!
- 0May 13, '12 by NF_eyenurse GuideI saw the Avengers yesterday with my son. I thought it was going to be corny but it was really good. We might see it again next week with my hubby. I also want to see the Pirates movie (I think it's from the makers of Wallace and Grommit and we love those ) and maybe Dark Shadows.
- 0Jun 5, '12 by NF_eyenurse GuideWe have a small movie theater by my house that charges $5 for movies before 5pm so we have been going to the movies alot lately. I ended up seeing Avengers a second time (took hubby this time). I really liked this movie and if someone asked, I would probably go see it again. I have also seen Battleship, Snow White and the Huntsman, and Men in Black. The last two times I didn't eat popcorn. I think I am popcorned out. I enjoyed all of the movies for different reasons. I kind of still want to see Dark Shadows but some have told me not to waste my time, maybe I will save that one for Netflix. In regards to movie trailers, there are some new ones coming out I want to see in the future; another Spiderman movie, where he finds out more about his parents and the lizard guy in the white lab coat is the villian, and there is another Batman movie coming out. The only thing that bugs me in the Batman movies lately is I want to give Batman a throat lozenge.
- 1Jun 5, '12 by lstSmileQuote from nursefrancesMen in Black 3 - found it quite funny.Just curious. What movie did you see last, either on tv,dvd, netflix,etc., or at the movies?
What movie do you want to nee next?
I saw the Lorax at the movies with my family (it was....all right).
Last night on tv, Transformers 2.
I plan on seeing the Hunger Games at the theater soon after it comes out.
Avengers - a bit too hyped up but good (I like comic book movies)
Hunger Games was really good (but the book was more descriptive - as it always is!)
- 0Jun 6, '12 by NF_eyenurse GuideI saw Dark Shadows yesterday. I had never seen the old soap opera but the story line had that feel. I went by myself as my hubby doesn't really care for Jonny Depp movies and I thought it was a little risque for my son. Glad I didn't take the son. But the movie was pretty good, I liked the story line.I think my favorite so far though was The Avengers. I thought it had some pretty funny scenes. Of course all movies nowadays are too over the top.