WooooHoooo !

  1. I have been on the phone all day today trying to get information about my brother. After a call to a family liason at his base , who promised to make some calls for me, I recieved the best news in days. Lt. Col. Beerman was able to tell me that Kris was with the 3rd infantry, his group joined them Thursday night. They were in Iraq. He stated that phone calls not really likely at this tme, but if I was needing ant further info, feel free to call him directly. *sigh*He said that there is a reporter with them, to look for a striped patch on the helmets, red and yellow. Lt. Col. Beerman has no idea what he has done for my family. When I watch the news now, I scan. What a blessing. My prayers are with all of our troops, families, and president at this time, may we all continue to get more good news.
    •  
  2. 13 Comments

  3. by   angelbear
    Glad to hear your brother is ok. Keep us posted.
  4. by   Mkue
    Best wishes to your brother and the 3rd infantry, may they all return home safely.

    They are very much appreciated :kiss
  5. by   jnette
    Originally posted by mkue
    Best wishes to your brother and the 3rd infantry, may they all return home safely.

    They are very much appreciated :kiss
    What more can I possibly say... besides DITTO !

    ((( )))
  6. by   nursenoelle
    Thanks guys for your thoughts, I realise that I'm not the only one here with someone there. My heart aches for all those involved. I cry constantly, for the those we have lost, and those that we may lose. I fear that it will only get worse, and am not sure how much longer I can stand it. Thanks for listening,

    - Noelle
  7. by   renerian
    Glad your family member is okay. Very scarey.

    renerian
  8. by   howie122832
    WOW! I don't know what else to say!
  9. by   Rena RN 2003
    Originally posted by nursenoelle
    Thanks guys for your thoughts, I realise that I'm not the only one here with someone there. My heart aches for all those involved. I cry constantly, for the those we have lost, and those that we may lose. I fear that it will only get worse, and am not sure how much longer I can stand it. Thanks for listening,

    - Noelle


    wonderful news for you and your family. please continue to post any good news. i believe we could all stand to hear as much of it as possible.

    hats off to your brother for helping make my world a little better place to be.
  10. by   Mkue
    Originally posted by nursenoelle
    I have been on the phone all day today trying to get information about my brother. After a call to a family liason at his base , who promised to make some calls for me, I recieved the best news in days. Lt. Col. Beerman was able to tell me that Kris was with the 3rd infantry, his group joined them Thursday night. They were in Iraq. He stated that phone calls not really likely at this tme, but if I was needing ant further info, feel free to call him directly. *sigh*He said that there is a reporter with them, to look for a striped patch on the helmets, red and yellow. Lt. Col. Beerman has no idea what he has done for my family. When I watch the news now, I scan. What a blessing. My prayers are with all of our troops, families, and president at this time, may we all continue to get more good news.
    nursenoelle, didn't the 3rd infantry just find the "chemical factory"?

    edited to add: the 1st Brigade of the 3rd Infantry Division
    Last edit by mkue on Mar 23, '03
  11. by   cwazycwissyRN


    I don't think this worked but if you go to the site it will show a picture of the third infantry, discovering the "chemical factory"
  12. by   BadBird
    I will keep your brother in my thoughts, I am so very proud of all the servicemen and women over there.
  13. by   cwazycwissyRN
    Sorry I ommitted where the pic came from. A story on
    news.com.au
    nursenoelle---the third infantry is doing us proud, I'll pray for them!
  14. by   LoisJean
    Noelle! I'm with you all the way!

    My sorrow is great for the loss of our brave soldiers - for their families, their friends.


    Peace, and let it begin with me
    Lois Jean

close