Where can I get a child care grant so that I can go to school?

  1. Hi there, I have two kids, already have a bachelors in Communication and French 5 years ago. My problem is that I want to go to nursing school but currently work so as to have the kids in daycare. (sounds sad but...............) I cannot get child care grants because I already have a degree. Anyone out there in my shoes? Workin 30 hours a week and going to school and having a family with two youngs kids is a lot to handle. Any ideas????

    Thanks for you help.
  2. 3 Comments

  3. by   passing thru
    I'd go talk to the people at the school first. The one's in the
    financial aid office.
  4. by   sukidudu
    I did. Un fortunately I do not qualify because I already have a foiur year degree. I guess it is too bad that i went to school already for the "wrong" thing. I say wrong because I never used the degree and now I am looking into nursing. I will check again. Thanks.
  5. by   SmilingBluEyes
    i know your pain. i was in the same boat. it sucks. struggled all the way. i am sorry......