. . . . let's see. . .
1) When I was in High School: Sexton (custodian for a church).
2) During the summers of 1978 to 1981: Steel factory worker
3) 1978 to 1982: Attended Berklee College of Music and graduated with a Bachelors of Music in "Film Composition"
4) During 1981 to 1983: Burger King worker and full-time Sexton (for another church)
5) 1983 to 1984: Musician for a lounge band on a cruise ship
6) 1984 to 1986: Dietary aide, or Nursing aide, or Physical therapy aide for a nursing home
7) 1986 to 1989: Baked-goods salesperson for an outdoor farmers market in NYC.
8) 1989: Again, musican for a lounge duo (this time with my wife) on a cruise ship (1/2 year)
9) 1989 (winter): started college to study Nursing!
10) 1989 (winter) to 1991: full-time then part-time nursing assistant at a hospital
11) 1992: graduated from nursing school
12) 1992 to 1998: Oncology/BMT nurse for a large teaching hospital. Also recieved my Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1997!
13) 1998 (fall) to 1999 (spring): MICU nurse at same large teaching hospital
14) 1999 (spring) to 1999 (fall): Worked for a state agency - New York State Commission of Quality of Care for the Mentally Disabled
(I got the job because I was able to remember the title of the agency! :chuckle )
15) 1999 (fall) to present: ICU/CCU nurse for a very, very small rural hospital (and loving every minute of this job. . . well, most of the time!
16) 1984 to present (except when I worked 6 months on the cruise ship): Organist and choir director for a local Lutheran Church . . . and job, by the way, which I've held the longest!
17) 1993 to present: composer/musician and now co-owner (since 2000) of a small production company.
18) 1993 to present: owner of a small recording studio.