1. The venom in a Daddy Long-Legs spider is more poisonous than a Black Widow's or a Brown Recluse, but they cannot bite humans because their jaws won't open wide enough.
2. On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
4. If you toss a penny 10,000 times, it will not be heads 5,000 times, but more like 4950. The heads picture weighs more, so it ends up on the bottom more often.
5. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
6. Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
7. The pop you get when you crack your knuckles is actually a bubble of gas bursting.
8. 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan (Wendy) are the only two Disney cartoon movies that feature both parents, neither of which dies throughout the movie.
9. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
10. There's no Betty Rubble in Flintstones Chewable Vitamins.
11. It's impossible to get water out of a rimless tire.
12. Did you know that you are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider?
13. In Minnesota it is illegal to cross state lines with a duck on your head.
14. In Indiana it is illegal to ride public transportation for at least 30 minutes after eating garlic.
15. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
16. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
17. Polar bears are left-handed.
18. A roach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
19. Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
20. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it.
21. A rhinoceros horn is made of compacted hair.
22. The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.
23. A polar bear's skin is black. Its fur is not white, but actually clear.
24. Dueling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors.
25. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
26. More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
27. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
28. Shakespeare invented the word "assassination" and "bump."
29. Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
30. If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
31. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
32. The sentence "the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter in the English language.
33. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
34. The word "lethologica" describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
35. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters on only one row of the keyboard.
36. If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
37. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
38. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from each salad served in first-class.
39. China has more English speakers than the United States.
40. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
41. Vatican City is the smallest country in the world, with a population of 1,000 and a size 108.7 acres.
42. The longest town name in the world has 167 letters.
43. You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
44. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
45. The longest word in the English language is 1909 letters long and it refers to a distinct part of DNA.
46. No president of the United States was an only child.
47. The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night