Vote for the topic of the next poll!!!

  1. Inquiring minds want to know!!!

    What should it be??? YOU decide!

    (No. . . . I'm not a work! I'm actually home! Can't sleep. . . insomniac. . . . arrgh! Amy is safely sleeping, her loving heart a'beating. . . time for post-_______ babble!)

    Cheers!

    Ted

    P. S. Multiple choices allowed! :kiss
    Last edit by Ted on Dec 6, '02
    •  
  2. Poll: Vote for your next poll! What should the topic be?!?

    • Do you 1) Bite off your finger nails, or 2) use a finger nail clipper?

      5.26% 2
    • Should the toilet paper be hung 1) IN or 2) OUT?

      50.00% 19
    • What color do you dye your hair?

      13.16% 5
    • How do your clean out your ear wax?

      18.42% 7
    • Who's your favorite television commercial star?

      5.26% 2
    • What brand salt do you use?

      2.63% 1
    • Do you cut the dingle-berries off your dog's butt?

      28.95% 11
    • What's your favorite condom?

      5.26% 2
    • Do you shower "before", "after" or "before and after"?

      26.32% 10
    • How often do you. . . . . . .???

      26.32% 10
    38 Votes / Multiple Choice
  3. 36 Comments

  4. by   Tookie
    Ted are you getting bored or something actually l wanted to vote for a couple of these
    Nos 123 and 5
    Now that has got me worried - maybe I've got nothing bettter to do either
    By the Way how is your new car going - are you happy with it?

    Tookie
  5. by   Tookie
    Sorry - didnt realise that mutiple choices were allowed
    OK just saw that you edited that whilst l was submitting - didnt realise, sorry - can l vote again - Oh well them's the breaks
    How is the car?
  6. by   Ted
    Originally posted by Sandra m. Took
    Ted are you getting bored or something actually l wanted to vote for a couple of these
    Nos 123 and 5
    Now that has got me worried - maybe I've got nothing bettter to do either
    By the Way how is your new car going - are you happy with it?

    Tookie
    Love my new car, thanks! Unfortunately, it's been snowing around here and heavily salt the roads here. . . lots of salt residue on our new Mitsubishi. . . .

    Cheers to you, Tookie!

    Ted

    P. S. I'm not really bored. I have a passion for the "absurd". . . . I was trying to get as absurd as possible without crossing "THAT" line. . . what ever "THAT LINE" may be. . . .

    Cheers!
  7. by   Tookie
    Good
    Love the absurb myself - got to have asense of humour in this day and age.
    Glad the car is doing well
    I am now driving the magna (Our misubishi) we are going to trade the other one (mine) in on a ute - I have got the bigger one - cause its more comfy and has more horse power than the diahatsu.

    Tookie
  8. by   Mkue
    looks like toilet paper is in the lead:chuckle
  9. by   Pretzlgl
    Yes I do cut my dogs dingleberries - GROSS! (But more gross for him, poor guy). And once I had to pull a tampon out of his butt - more gross!! When they say those suckers are absorbent, they mean it - it was HUGE! Sorry, just had to share...
  10. by   Ted
    Originally posted by Pretzlgl
    Yes I do cut my dogs dingleberries - GROSS! (But more gross for him, poor guy). And once I had to pull a tampon out of his butt - more gross!! When they say those suckers are absorbent, they mean it - it was HUGE! Sorry, just had to share...
    Thank you! :chuckle

    EEWWW and YUCK about the tampon thingy. . . .


    LOVE IT!



    Ted
  11. by   Furball
    I gotta ask...
    How did your dog end up with a tampon in his butt?
  12. by   cactus wren
    Originally posted by Furball
    I gotta ask...
    How did your dog end up with a tampon in his butt?
    DITTO !!!!!!!
    Inquiring minds want to know.
  13. by   prmenrs
    I don't know if I really want to know how that happened--my imagination is about all the visual I need!!

    p.s. Heather, cats do NOT eat tampons!!
  14. by   LasVegasRN
    Originally posted by Pretzlgl
    Yes I do cut my dogs dingleberries - GROSS!
    Is that the same as picking off the crusties off the dogs butt?
  15. by   anitame
    Well, one again a thread has taken an unexpected turn.
    Note to self: Remember to FLUSH the tampon before the dog gets to it.

close