I was saying in early thread that I had a blockage in my ureter and my urologist did not feel as if he could handle it so he refered me to someone that could. Well they will definitely have to go in and try to get it open. There are several ways of doing that but we can't say which one we are going to use until I have several more test. So first I will have angiogram and then cat scan and when we see what is actually causing the blockage we will decide what to do. Thanks to everyone that showed interest and gave advice. I am not thilled about the situation but glad that it is something that can be fixed.