Think about them one at a time BEFORE going on to the next one...IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD, especially the thought at the end.
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No lines at the supermarket
5. A special glance.
6. Getting some good mail
7. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
8. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
9. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
10. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
11. Chocolate milkshake. (or vanilla or strawberry!) Actually, a vanilla malted is my favorite. Yummm!
12. A bubble bath.
14. A good conversation.
15. The beach
16. Finding a 20 dollar bill in your coat from last winter.
17. Laughing at yourself.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
26. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
27. Your first kiss (either the very first or with a new partner).
28. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
29. Playing with a new puppy.
30. Having someone play with your hair.
31. Sweet dreams.
32. Hot chocolate.
33. Road trips with friends.
34. Swinging on swings.
35. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
36. Making chocolate chip cookies.
37. Having your friends send you homemade cookies.
38. Holding hands with someone you care about.
39. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
40. Watching the _expression on someone's face as they open a much desired present from you.
41. Watching the sunrise.
42. Getting out of bed every! morning and being grateful for another beautiful day.
43. Knowing that somebody misses you.
44. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.
45. Knowing you've done the right thing, no matter what other people think
46. Listening to the songbirds as they begin to sing at daybreak
47. Smelling the fresh morning air
48. Eating fruits and vegetables picked from the tree or from the garden the same day.
49. Watching a mother bird feed her babies in their nest.
50. Receiving a phone call from a cherished friend you never thought you would hear from again.
Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Apr 1, '05
You always know how to make me smile, especially at the end of a long day.
Apr 1, '05
yes.. you made me smile......
thank you for posting that
Apr 4, '05
thank you fran for sharing these beautiful truth.. now, just miss my dbf.
Apr 4, '05
Mmmm..... I easily invisioned many of those Fran!
I'd like to add a few I thought of while reading the list:
51. remembering the best sex you ever had :hatparty:
52. the smell of a newborn baby
53. chirping birds outside my bedroom window every morning :Melody:
54. reflection of me sitting by the oceanside communing with God :angel2:
Must Read Topics