[font="comic sans ms"]i can identify with every single one of these.......
1. you spend the first two years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.
2. grandchildren are god's reward for not killing your own children.
3. mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young.
4. children seldom misquote you. in fact, they usually repeat word for word
what you shouldn't have said.
5. the main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.
6. we childproofed our homes, but they are still getting in.
Last edit by TazziRN on Jan 27, '07
: Reason: Grammar and punctuation correction
Jan 26, '07
Oh yes! I can relate. My kids are lucky I allowed them to live.