When was the last time you let the "kid" in you out?
On July the 4th, we had a huge water balloon fight.
I created the teams ... teens against adults...
The rules were simple...
- the playing field was a little smaller than a basketball court
- the teams were segregated ... the teens where on one side the adults on the other
- in the middle was a huge wheel barrel full of water balloons (about 300-400)
- to throw a balloon one must RUN into the center and RUN back to their own side before throwing their balloon
- you can only grab 1 balloon at a time
- anyone throwing a balloon before they reached their side was subject to the firing squad*
* the firing squad was everyone throwing a water balloon to that one person who broke the rules
As you can imagine, it was the loudest and funniest thing ever. I thought I was being smart when I created the teams - teens against adults.
What a mistake! In the first 5 minutes all the adults were gasping for air getting hit by balloons. We were all soaked!
Yes, we had a few people who faced the firing squad - my wife was one of them. hahahaha