- One thing comes to the man who waits, and
that is whiskers.
- If ignorance is bliss most of us should be
- No horse goes as fast as the money we bet on
- Some people still grin and bear it; others
today buy and charge it.
- Every young girl looks forward to the bride
side of life.
- A fool and his money can throw a lot of
- An automobile is only as sober as the driver.
- Driving tip: If you rear-end a car of the
freeway, your first move should be to hang up on
the cell phone.
- It took the census-takers to find out that
one third of all married couples aren't.
- Insurance is a lot like wearing a hospital
gown. You're never covered as much as you think