This toddler thing is harder than I remember LOL.
Found this song... sooooo true
Toddler Rules Of Possession:
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it's mine.
8. If I think it's mine, it's mine.
9. If I saw it first, it's mine.
10. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
11. If it's broken, it's yours.