well... we should hear something by tomorrow. (for those of you who havent read our saga (ad nauseum):imbar we are waiting to see if my hubby gets this job in Olympia Washington. we have been trying to relocate steadily for about 18 months. We both are praying that our dreams will become reality. Thanks everyone for your support and prayers... keep those fingers crossed.