Pro-America Rallies Scheduled This Weekend



  1. Saturday, March 1st, 11am in San Antonio, Texas at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.

    Sunday, March 2nd, 12noon in Cleveland, Ohio at the Nautica Flats.

    •  
  2. 64 Comments

  3. by   SharonH, RN
    Isn't that really a pro-war rally?
  4. by   donmurray
    They're meeting in the third phone booth on the right!
  5. by   SharonH, RN
    Originally posted by donmurray
    They're meeting in the third phone booth on the right!

    :roll OH dear, I shouldn't laugh at that!
  6. by   Mkue
    Cleveland is only a few hours away from me
  7. by   pickledpepperRN
    I do not think any nurse is pro war. Some think a war is the lesser of two evils.

    Peace protesters are not protesting peace either.
  8. by   Q.
    Originally posted by spacenurse
    I do not think any nurse is pro war. Some think a war is the lesser of two evils.

    Peace protesters are not protesting peace either.
    Thank you Spacenurse.

    Anyone who seriously thinks that people who are in support of disarming Iraq are really in favor of war, because we like to see our loved ones killed, like blood and guts and violence and torture...uh..really need to re-examine Americans' humanity.
    Last edit by Susy K on Feb 26, '03
  9. by   Q.
    Originally posted by SharonMH31
    Isn't that really a pro-war rally?
    Um, maybe.

    Weren't the ant-war protests really pro-Saddam?
  10. by   SharonH, RN
    Originally posted by Susy K
    Um, maybe.

    Weren't the ant-war protests really pro-Saddam?

    Hmmm.....point taken.


    However, I have seen some at these "pro-America" rallies with signs that say "Give War a Chance." Now, that sounds pro-war to me.
  11. by   Stargazer
    Originally posted by Susy K
    Weren't the ant-war protests really pro-Saddam?
    WHAT? No!

    Pro-diplomacy. NOT pro-Saddam.
  12. by   Q.
    Originally posted by SharonMH31
    Hmmm.....point taken.


    However, I have seen some at these "pro-America" rallies with signs that say "Give War a Chance." Now, that sounds pro-war to me.
    I have seen signs at the anti-war rallies with even more ridiculous catchphrases, but that's beside the point.

    Which rally, what city did you see this? From my knowledge these "rallies" across American only started last weekend or so.
  13. by   Q.
    Originally posted by Stargazer
    WHAT? No!

    Pro-diplomacy. NOT pro-Saddam.

    Stargazer. That was sarcasm I used to illustrate a point. I'm sure the anti-war rallies were as much in spirit about diplomacy as the Pro America rallies are as much in spirit about freedom from terrorism and support of our Commander in Chief.
    The Pro America rallies are as much about loving war as the anti-war rallies are about loving Saddam and radical Islam.
  14. by   Stargazer
    Oh, alrighty. :imbar I didn't get that you were being sarcasmic (TM hapeewendy).

close