Received this email today and thought it was cute: PMS from a guy's point of view
CREATOR Help Me Survive
--- Something happens to my baby 12 times a year.
- If I could find a cure I'd be a millionaire.
- I can't understand, no matter how I try.
- If I said it didn't scare me it would be a lie. -- The expression on her
face will just completely change.
- Then she'll open up her mouth so I can see her fangs.
- The veins will pop out on both sides of her head.
- I can hardly recognise the precious girl I wed. --- You can bet my dirty
clothes won't hit the bedroom floor.
- And if I have to go, I'll raise the seat for sure.
- I pray to Creator she doesn't ask which shoes look the best.
- Creator please let me survive another P.M.S.
(Chorus) --- On the twenty
second day of every single month.
- Something always happens to my honey bunch.
- She goes a little crazy and blames it all on me.
- She takes a small vacation from her sanity.
- I try to understand, I try to do my best.
- Creator please help me survive another P.M.S. (Verse 2) ---She'll be crying
out her eyes because she thinks she's fat.
- She might blame it on Mcdonalds' She might blame it on the cat.
- If I bring home some roses to try to cheer her up.
- She might think that I'm cheating and punch me in the gut.
- She might tell me I'm ugly, She might tell me I'm cute.
- She might hold me at gunpoint.
- Creator please don't let her shoot.
- She'll ask if I remember what she wore on our fourth date.
- Then when I tell her no, she'll break a dinner plate.
- She'll ask me to get her Mydol off the bathroom shelf.
- I'll listen from the other room as she talks too herself.
- The more I try to love her the more she loves me less.
- Creator please help me survive another P.M.S. (Repeat Chorus) (Tag)
--- It's four a.m., I'm in my bed with one foot on the floor,
- I'll sleep with one eye open and a clear shot to the door.
- I locked away my rifle, I hid my baseball bat.
- Put all the kitchen knives where she'll never find them at.
- I think it's almost over as I look to where she lays.
- I should be safe from P.M.S another thirty days. .