Latest weather forecast for Indiana

  1. Here is the latest for Indiana.....


    Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

    ...ADAMS IN-BLACKFORD IN-CASS IN-GRANT IN-HUNTINGTON IN-JAY IN-MIAMI IN- WABASH IN-WELLS IN-WHITE IN- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BRYANT...DECATUR...HARTFORD CITY... HUNTINGTON...LOGANSPORT...MARION...MONTICELLO...PE RU... PORTLAND AND WABASH 326 PM EST THU FEB 13 2003
    ...WINTER STORM WATCH FOR FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING REMAINS IN EFFECT...

    A MIXTURE OF SNOW...SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON. TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES WILL BE POSSIBLE BY SATURDAY MORNING. WHILE SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BE THE PREDOMINANT PRECIPITATION TYPE...THERE MAY BE AREAS OF SIGNIFICANT ICING FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING BEFORE THE PRECIPITATION CHANGES TO ALL SNOW. WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 15 TO 25 MPH...CREATING WIDESPREAD BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF THE NEW SNOW.

    ...

    Here we go again....glad I am off the next 4 days....
    •  
  2. 32 Comments

  3. by   renerian
    POOH OH NO!!!! We are going away for my bday and valentines day tomorrow. I am in Ohio and heard it was coming our way. POOP!

    renerian
  4. by   SmilingBluEyes
    You poor folks in the Midwest and East are really getting SLAMMED this year. Kinda reminds me of the winters I grew up with in Chicago. Oh well, batten down the hatches and stoke the fire.
  5. by   JonRN
    I gotta go to Indy tomorrow for chemo, will be out there fighting it. Oh well.
  6. by   Mkue
    Originally posted by renerian
    POOH OH NO!!!! We are going away for my bday and valentines day tomorrow. I am in Ohio and heard it was coming our way. POOP!

    renerian
    Have a good time anyway !!
  7. by   Mkue
    Originally posted by deespoohbear
    Here is the latest for Indiana.....


    Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

    ...ADAMS IN-BLACKFORD IN-CASS IN-GRANT IN-HUNTINGTON IN-JAY IN-MIAMI IN- WABASH IN-WELLS IN-WHITE IN- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BRYANT...DECATUR...HARTFORD CITY... HUNTINGTON...LOGANSPORT...MARION...MONTICELLO...PE RU... PORTLAND AND WABASH 326 PM EST THU FEB 13 2003
    ...WINTER STORM WATCH FOR FRIDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING REMAINS IN EFFECT...

    A MIXTURE OF SNOW...SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP BY FRIDAY AFTERNOON. TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES WILL BE POSSIBLE BY SATURDAY MORNING. WHILE SNOW IS EXPECTED TO BE THE PREDOMINANT PRECIPITATION TYPE...THERE MAY BE AREAS OF SIGNIFICANT ICING FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EVENING BEFORE THE PRECIPITATION CHANGES TO ALL SNOW. WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 15 TO 25 MPH...CREATING WIDESPREAD BLOWING AND DRIFTING OF THE NEW SNOW.

    ...

    Here we go again....glad I am off the next 4 days....
    I always appreciate these weather alerts from my good neighbors in Indiana !!! Thanks !
  8. by   deespoohbear
    Originally posted by JonRN
    I gotta go to Indy tomorrow for chemo, will be out there fighting it. Oh well.
    Pappy, be careful....Indy is suppose to have ICE!!! Yuck.....!!
  9. by   deespoohbear
    Originally posted by mkue
    I always appreciate these weather alerts from my good neighbors in Indiana !!! Thanks !



    Marie,
    Hey when we get downgraded to a Winter Storm Warning, you will be the first to know....




  10. by   deespoohbear
  11. by   angelbear
    what part of ohio?
  12. by   mopsi
    Oh yuck...i still don't have yesterdays snow shoveled out of the driveway......This has been a pretty hefty winter..I know Lake Erie is still a frozen tundra...It has got to stop pretty soon..I did see 4 Robins.....Just keep your Turnips covered neighbor....
  13. by   renerian
    Thanks Kue............

    renerian
  14. by   deespoohbear
    ADAMS IN-BLACKFORD IN-CASS IN-GRANT IN-HUNTINGTON IN-JAY IN-MIAMI IN-WABASH IN-WELLS IN-WHITE IN-INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BRYANT...DECATUR...HARTFORD CITY...HUNTINGTON...LOGANSPORT...MARION...MONTICEL LO...PERU...PORTLAND AND WABASH
    252 AM EST FRI FEB 14 2003

    ...WINTER STORM WARNING FOR THIS AFTERNOON THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...

    SNOW WILL DEVELOP THIS AFTERNOON...POSSIBLY MIXED WITH SLEET AT THE START. SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES TONIGHT CONTINUING INTO EARLY SATURDAY. SNOW WILL ACCUMULATE A TOTAL OF 6 TO 8 INCHES BY EARLY SATURDAY MORNING. EAST WINDS OF 15 TO 25 MPH WILL ALSO CAUSE SOME
    BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW.


    I know much of Northwest Ohio is also under the winter storm warning...I guess it is suppose to be ice to the south of us.....

    6-8 inches of blowing snow, just freakin lovely....I wonder if we will get anything....
    Last edit by deespoohbear on Feb 14, '03

close