Of course this will never happen for most of us, but I like to dream!
I think I'd get my Shih Tzu certified as a Therapy Dog, maybe go back to school for an art (Painting or Sculpture) degree, spend a lot more time with my kids and do lots of yoga! How about everyone else??
Nov 8, '07
I'd hound Michael Moore to do a documentary on nursing issues.
Volunteer at clinics. :angel2:
Design a new house and have it built.
Then I'd buy all my useless relatives homes and cars so they couldn't come down here and bug me.
I'm certain I could keep pretty busy, given a few million bucks. :hatparty:
Last edit by UM Review RN on Nov 8, '07
Nov 8, '07
10. Take up a hobby that would get me outdoors ocassionally
9. Take up a hobby that would involve something creative/artistic
8. Do some writing and try to publish a few things
7. Decorate my home
6. Teach on a part time basis (either for a university or for a hospital)
5. Learn to cook (healthy gourmet meals)
4. Take some classes "just for fun"
3. Sleep, exercise, and socialize a little more
2. Move closer to my family so that I could spend more time with them
... and the #1 thing I would do if I didn't have to work ...
1. Play more poker
Last edit by llg on Nov 8, '07