Okay I am in a medical terminology
class and we ahve to do a project....I am going to put a posting in out of the syllabus.....
You may choose to submit a paper, www page design, power point presentation, game, or poster for you project.
1. Must be computer processed.
2. 1 inch margins on all sides
3. Use double spacing.
4. Do not justify the right margin or break large words with a hyphen.
5. Indent each paragraph with 5 or 7 space indent (tab function).
6. Use page numbers.
7. May using a header if choose.
8. Use endnotes (not footnotes).
9. Cover page should include title, author's name, educational institution, semester, date, running head (if used).
10. If graphs, tables, or pictures are used they should be referenced and placed in the appendix.
11. May use headings.
12. Must use at least 3 references and site within paper (see the sample on the website).
13. Don't plagiarize, give credit to the source you found the information.
14. References MUST be from professional journals, approved/reputable www pages, or text and be current (in the past 3 years). References MUST also be cited in the body of the paper. Give credit where credit is due even if paraphrasing you MUST cite the author and source.
15. Include a reference list or bibliography of sites used in project.
Now she said she would prefer we NOT do a poster and I have no access to power point and no idea how to use it so that doesn't leave many options.........My topic is Breast cancer.......I really DON"T want to do a paper....look at the gudelines for a paper for goodness sakes....any ideas???
I had one thought....I thought of a game.....making a game board in the shape of a breast,lol.........making up alot of cards with questions and answers that tell you how many spaces to move or something like that......anyone else have any ideas?? Please any thoughts would be appreciated!!