Gee, I kinda understand, having just finished a 2 week bout with bronchial pneumonia myself.
I was so weak I couldn't latch onto more than one thought-- "Can I go back to work now?"
If I had my wits about me, I would've:
1. taken an online course in something
2. started that scrapbooking project
3. redone my webpage that the stupid mean msn people got rid of without telling me first, so i have NO copies of some original writings....
4. read all of echo heron's books-- in 2 days...
5. studied my acls stuff more
*sigh* I didn't get any of that done. Cause I was sick
I'm sure I forgot to write down "Because I hate being sick and I'm sure everyone else does too" when they asked me why I became a nurse. So glad I didn't have to be bored in the hospital!!