EEK ! There's a big, bright SHINY thing in the sky !!!

  1. OMG, it's the SUN ! I was scared at first ! Wasn't quite sure WHAT that thing was !

    Well, I'm going to ENJOY it and get out in it while it lasts... my laundry is longing for the line, my body is crying out for the Vit. D and my spirit needs to rejuvinate... my usual "sunny disposition" has been more than dampened here lately... "MILDEWED" would be a more appropriate description!

    So out I go! And I'm off for the next THREE days ! WHAHOOOOOOOOO !!!
    •  
  2. 23 Comments

  3. by   Chiaramonte
    It's raining here!!! Has been for 2 straight days!! Unfortunately this is the day of the Laurel Festival Parade and my daughter is marching with the school band. At least no one will will be dropping over from the heat!!!
    Enjoy your sunny day, Jnette!!!!
  4. by   nowplayingEDRN
    *passes Jeanette the can of Lysol cause it kills mildew*

    Soak it up and brighten up....... Enjoy cause you sent me your nasty ol' rain!!
  5. by   Rustyhammer
    Hopefully it will ramain sunny here today.
    I have a ton of teenagers coming over for my daughters birthday party and Robin wont be able to be here til maybe 6!!
    Give me strength.
    -Russell
  6. by   jnette
    Originally posted by Rustyhammer
    Hopefully it will ramain sunny here today.
    I have a ton of teenagers coming over for my daughters birthday party and Robin wont be able to be here til maybe 6!!
    Give me strength.
    -Russell
    Enjoy it, Rusty. This is soooooooooo special ! Make memories today... when the kids are gone someday, the memories remain a warm and tender feeling in the heart. Savor the moment. *16* is a special occasion ! Wish her a fantastic B'day from alll of us here at Allnurses ! You'll do fine.. get in there and have fun WITH them !
  7. by   nowplayingEDRN
    You will do fine Rusty.....just fine. Happy 16th to her from all of us
  8. by   jnette
    Originally posted by UntamedSpirit
    You will do fine Rusty.....just fine. Happy 16th to her from all of us
    Yeah... and even if it clouds up, SHE will be your sunhine for the day !!!

    Here's to HER ... from all of US !

    Have a SUNNY day !
  9. by   plumrn
    Let us know how she likes her new car!
  10. by   Spidey's mom
    Jnette . . .we got rain night before last . .one of those lovely summer storms that cleaned the air and greened up my lawn. Still warm though. I loved that. Glad you are seeing some sun. I watched the weather report after you stated you were sick of the rain . . I can see why.

    Rusty - you are my idol . . I can barely abide teenagers.

    (just kidding - sort of).

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUSSELL'S DAUGHTER!

    steph
  11. by   Shamrock
    jnette - if you start sprouting mushrooms off yourself, you know it
    was too wet. Glad you have sunny skies, we do too.
  12. by   jnette
    Originally posted by Shamrock
    jnette - if you start sprouting mushrooms off yourself, you know it
    was too wet.
    :roll ha! ha ! I LIKE that !!! Oh, if there were a way to DO that !!! I'd LOVE to show up for work like that after our next deluge of rain....
  13. by   Flynurse
    Originally posted by jnette
    OMG, it's the SUN ! I was scared at first ! Wasn't quite sure WHAT that thing was !

    WHAHOOOOOOOOO !!!
    Well just color me green!
    Rainy here on the East Coast, NY. Wait lemme check my mail. Yep, definitely East Coast. I thought there for a minute they may have moved the location of Seattle.

    Have fun jnette!
  14. by   jnette
    Originally posted by Flynurse
    Well just color me green!
    Rainy here on the East Coast, NY. Wait lemme check my mail. Yep, definitely East Coast. I thought there for a minute they may have moved the location of Seattle.

    Have fun jnette!
    Well, it LOOKS better than it feels. I'm pretty much eastcoast, too, but the more southern part... and up in the mts., so it's still mighty coooooool out there .. with a breeze, too. But I DID get 2 loads of wash out ! They won't mind the chill. 'Sposed to warm up the next day or two, and by Tues. it's going to be up to 89 degrees ! Of COURSE ! That's the day I go back to WORK !!!

close